part 64- Epilogue -1

Jimin and Jungkook were sitting, leaning on each other. There was peaceful silence between them. Jungkook was caressing Jimin's back softly while Jimin was clutching Jungkook's suit tightly with his small hands.

"Baby?" Jungkook said in a whisper.

"Hmm.." Jimin replied. His eyes were still wide with amusement looking at the aurora as he was enjoying the moment to the fullest.

"Let's go. It's getting really cold." Said Jungkook, kissing Jimin's head lightly.

"But this is so beautiful. I want to see this more, with you. " Jimin whined a little.

"Oh my baby! You can see this as much as you want but from our room. I don't want you to be sick in this cold. Come, I have another surprise for you." Jungkook stood up and pulled Jimin too.

"From our room?"

"Yes, come."

Jungkook guided Jimin towards their car and like a gentleman he opened the door for his newly wedded life partner. He made Jimin sit in a car which their friends had decorated.

Jimin and Jungkook both laughed when they saw the" just married" banner but with their funniest faces possible.

Of course, they expected their friends to do some pranks. That's how friends are, aren't they?

Jungkook drove the car for about 20 minutes. Finally they stopped at a place and Jimin was stunned to look at their place for tonight when they got in.

It was a beautiful villa which had the outer most part made totally by glass. The part made of glass, was a gorgeous bedroom with the most comfy looking king size bed. It was separated by a wooden wall that had a tall dark brown door which connected the glass bedroom with the rest of the part.

It had a living room area with a gorgeous fireplace

It had a living room area with a gorgeous fireplace. The room was connected to another bedroom and a small kitchen, filled with all necessities. The bathroom had a sauna in it. The entire villa was beyond gorgeous and decorated with flowers.
The entrance had a lovely sign made of red roses that said just for Jimin..