Part 57- Prayers do miracles..

"Before you say anything sir, I want to thank you for coming all the way here. I know how busy you are " RM thanked the senior doctors.

One of them smiled kindly.

"Oh ! We have to come! Anything for the man whom my daughter loves dearly.." He said looking at Lily and then Jimin...

Lily's eyes widened at that statement.
"DAD!" She said being embarrassed.
She then looked at Jimin , who smiled at her softly and Lily shyly looked down to avoid everyone's gaze.

Her father laughed at her reaction.

"Lily is your daughter?" Asked RM being surprised.

"I will like to say I am her proud father." The doctor said while smiling and looking at her fondly.

" She had never ask me for anything, not even in her childhood. I don't remember she ever had insist for anything but the day Jimin called for my appointment, she became another person. She was like dad, you have to do this. For Jimin... For me.. she personally came and arrange appointments on that day and when my unexpected visit to Korea was scheduled she got surprisingly hyper and when on last minutes tickets couldn't be managed, she hired a private jet."

"Whattt?" RM was now shocked.

" Yeah, I felt now she is realising whom she belongs too...She had never consider , until now that her father has kind of good amount of money and is a billionaire. " Lily's father laughed.

" And When I asked her about why this much efforts she is putting in, all she said was, anything for Jimin. "

"That's ENOUGH dad, please stop now." Lily wanted to burry herself under the ground due to embarrassment and her tomato like blushed face.

Jimin came forward and hugged Lily once again. He gently carresed her hair. Lily just wanted to live in that moment forever.

" Thanks Lily",Suga said and Lily came out of the trance.

Lily's father watched both of them with heart eyes when suddenly realisation hit him.

He had to do very important declaration. The reports...He gathered  himself and cleared his throat.

" Anyways, we have something more important to discuss.we all are here for the reports. " He said.

Suddenly the atmosphere in the room became heavier. Jimin went to sit beside Suga again. Jimin's face tensed and his hand formed little fist. Jimin was continuosly tapping his feet , Suga noticed it and held Jimin's hand tightly.

"Please take our words as we say them . Don't misunderstand and overthink ok? "Another doctor said.

" We have one bad news and one good news..."

_______________________________________

"Sir, I am very sure. All the seven members of the band along with Jungkook's parents are here at the hospital. I think Jimin's parents are here too." One very simple looking man said.

The man was wearing a simple white shirt and blue jeans. His jet black hair was combed back. The glasses with a thick frame was making him look a little bit older than his age. His appearance was not at all noticable but his eyes were totally opposite. They were sparkling showing how bright the man was.

"Ok Hwan, be there, inform me by time to time. Remember we want the news first. It will boost up our viewers. Our news agency is new. This is our chance to make our place in the market. I am counting on you Hwan."  One man in his late forty said firmly while tapping his fingers anxiously on the table.