part 30- please forgive me

It's been already one week since Jungkook was trying to apologise to Jimin but was not succeeded..

Either Jimin was surrounded by Suga , hobi or Tae or he simply was too busy in practice..

It was looking like he made him self so busy and so tired that he didn't even have the time to thinking about Jungkook..

At their dorm at night or at breakfast mambers behaved like nothing had happened. .they all talk to eachother, make fun of each other , totally ignoring Jimin was neglecting Jungkook..

Atleast Jungkook thought so...

Actually everyone was very well aware of the situation but they was ignoring it to give Jimin some time to heal himself ..

And it worked somehow..Jimin was back to himself little bit... Cheerful , caring and passionate for dancing..

His each and every move was getting so graceful so eye-catching that it was getting nearly impossible for Jungkook to look away..

He just stared, without blinking, without moving, sometimes without even realising that he is staring too much ..

He was not realising but there were two persons who were noticing his each and every move..

One was RM and other was Suga..

Suga was quite amused about him staring Jimin..

After everything he said to Jimin wasn't it wierd to see him with such admiration??

I mean why now?? After all that mess??

Jungkook was getting impatient now... almost month went without talking with Jimin...

Without getting pampered by Jimin..

Without his warm hug...

Without teasing him...

Without seeing his eyesmile from just inch apart...

Jungkook finally lost it ...it was now or never for him...

On the day of practice for their next album's choreography Jungkook decided to finally speak with Jimin ..

At the lunch break Jungkook went straight to Jimin..

Jimin was sitting with Suga and hobi..as they were jocking about something and Jimin was laughing at his fullest...

Jungkook just got lost... Totally awestruck...Jk was also smiling without realising..

Suga soon noticed him..

" What??" He asked in cold voice..

Jungkook suddenly came in to realisation.. he without answering Suga , looked straight into Jimin's eyes and spoke..

" Jimin, I want to talk to you, please come with me" he said politely..

" Jimin don't want to talk to you" - Suga..

" Please Jimin only five minutes" - Jk..

" Can't you hear me? Leave him alone" - Suga..

"Please Jimin , please..just come with me" - Jk..

" Spare him, Jk. He is not interested" - Suga .

" I AM NOT TALKING TO YOU.. JUST LET ME TALK TO HIM.." Jk shouted at Suga ..

Every member flinched at sudden burst out..

Even before they could react Jungkook caught Jimin's hand and drag him away with him..Jimin tried to took his hand from Jungkook's hand but jk's grip was so tight he failed..