part 34- evolution of Jikook -1

Jimin and Jungkook came out of their trans when they heard the nock on the door. They both moved away from eachother and looked at each other's face.

Both were little shy and too stunned to speak after what happened.

Again there was s knock on the door. Jimin went to open it and Jungkook went after him. As they opened the door hobi was smiling mischievously with his hands folded .

" What took you so long to open the door jiminie? " Hobi decided to tease his little boy.

" Umm- ,I - i was , umm , actually" Jimin was totally nervous..

And hobi laughed out loud..

" You finished your TALK Jk? " hobi now eyed Jungkook who was standing behind Jimin , enjoying the nervous side of Jimin.

" No hyung ! I wish you have come little late ..we were really enjoying talking" said Jk with same mischievous tone .

Hobi laughed again and pull Jk out of the room and said " go sleep now . I am tired now.. TALK tomorrow."

Jk smiled and left the room winking at Jimin. Jimin was not ready for that, not atleast infront of hobi..

He instantly went inside . Hobi went in too..

" Is there anything you want to share with me jiminie? " Said hobi playfully.

" Umm.. yes.. we are together hyung.
Me and Jungkook..like more than friends.. how can I say"

" Like boyfriends? "

" Yes I guess hyung!"

" Are you happy? "

" Yes hyung. Very much!"

" Oh my jiminie baby ! Give a hug to hyung! I am happy for you too" hobi said showing his love for them.

Next coming days were totally blessings for Jimin and Jungkook..they loved each other's company and their work provided it.. what else you need? They were flirting with each other so openly now RM regreted his decision of telling Jk to discover his feelings ( ha ha ! Jocking! )

Everything was perfect until , army started to notice the change..some of them were really happy for them..

But not all of them.. haters who made Jimin's life miserable for his chubby face now had another point handy.

They became more heartless now as their previous harrassing backfired on them when supportive army started campaign

#jiminyouareperfect

And Jimin also worked so hard on himself that nobody can now comment even a word on his looks now.. and his performance..it was actually the best amongst all.

So now they have something to speak bad about.

" Jimin is a whore"

" Attention seeking bitch"

" Clinging to Jungkook just for attention"

" Save Jungkook from characterless bitch Jimin"

" Can't you see Jimin bitch , Jk loves tae only".

" Bloody gigolo , how far will you go for publicity."

" Just die you whore..free Jungkook and free BTS you unworthy bitch"

" Jimin would surely be raped if he goes to the army training"

" Tae oppa, bitch Jimin is not your friend, he is trying to steal your boyfriend"

( Those comments were actually made , even worse comments were there..)

Affection was clearly from both sides , from Jk and Jimin but only Jimin was targeted, as always.