part 58- Friends??

" J-Jimin? Where is he?" Jungkook spoke in a very low voice with visible struggle.

"Jimin .. please call Jimin... Fast." Jungkook's mother said in a hurry.

If Jungkook had asked for even Kohinoor at that time, his mother was ready to fight with the Royals to brought him that precious stone.

She didn't wait for even a second for someone go and call Jimin, instead she herself stood up abruptly and hurriedly walked outside.

Jimin was already there, lost in some deep thoughts and pacing back and forth in the corridor. Worry was visible on his face.

"Jimin-ah" Jungkook's mother called loud enough to make Jimin flinch and made him out of his thoughts.

He rushed towards that undeniably beautiful middle aged woman.

"What happened? Is everything ok?" Jimin was panicking by the scene infront of him as Jungkook's mother was panting and shouted her lungs out when she called him .

She understood that she had made wrong impression so she immediately smiled and hold Jimin's hand,

"Don't worry Jimin-ah! Everything is fine."

Jimin let out the breath he was holding.

"Then why did you shout?" He asked softly.

"Aah! I am sorry dear. Actually Jungkook wanted to see you and I got so excited after listening his voice that I couldn't control and shouted your name. Just come with me. Jungkook is waiting for you."

She took Jimin's hand and almost dragged him to the room.

Jimin's parents and rest of members chuckled after watching Jimin being dragged by her.
_______________________________________
"Do you need anything Kook-ah?" His father asked him while caressing the only spots visible on his hands those were not covered in drips or the bandages.

Jungkook smiled weakly but his eyes sparked with mischief.

He nodded his head very slowly.

"Yes? What my son? Tell me what do you want?"

The senior bunny stood up to get whatever his junior wanted.

"Jimin", said Jungkook with a naughty smile and closed his eyes tightly, ready to get a hit by his father.

He waited for a while but the hit never came so he opened his eyes.

His father was standing there folding his hands and looking at Jungkook with poker face.

Jungkook's smile dropped but very soon his eyes lit up and he felt relieved when his father laughed like a child.

"You brat!" He raised his hands just as a gesture of hitting Jungkook but jumped back in horror when he heard the voice of a furious doe.

"HEY, MOVE AWAY. WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY BABY." She shouted.

"Nothing. We were just joking" He laughed nervously.

"Hmm. Ok. Now come with me outside." She said in a strict voice.

She heard a giggle and noticed that the young doctor was still standing there in a corner and making notes while giggling to listen Jungkook's mother.