part 7- jealousy

V was wide awake early morning ..what He was feeling from some days was not a great feeling..as he walk from bedroom to living room he just checked jungkook and put his blanket on who was looking oh so innocent while sleeping..than why V's heart filled with pain while looking at him?? He just move his hand on Jungkook's head with much affection and left the room.

As soon as he sat on sofa he took his phone because he was not in a mood to get ready yet and didn't want sleep eighter...he saw his phone screen was full of massages wondering what they were he opened one and his eyes were widen in extreme shock..

"Jimin"..." Jiminaaa".. " wake up" .." come on Jimin wake up fast  it's urgent" shouted j hope.. Jimin could feel worry in his voice even in that much sleep too ..he struggled to break the hug of his eyelashes and finally he succeeded to apart them!!

" Jimin just look at the news paper" hobi passed him today's news paper..Jimin was not able to blink..his face went all white..he quickly took his phone and as going through massages he literally froze..hobi was also looked worried...they both were not able to think anything..

Suddenly a phone ring on hobi's phone they both flinched.. " it's RM" said hobi to Jimin while taking the phone..." Yes! " " He knows" " yeah how disgusting right?' " hmm" " ohhh" '' what are you saying?? ” "omg" how hobi was replying to RM made Jimin more tensed..

At jungkook house...

Jungkook woke up after hearing V talking to someone  for long time..he was talking in the balcony so his back was at jungkook .. junkook didn't wanted to disturb him so just sat on sofa and took the newspaper in his hand.. as soon as he read the front page his eyes started to becoming red..his fist was closed so tightly...his face became so angry that he would kill someone..

On the front page there was a pic of Jimin who was kissing a girl so hard.. girl's face didn't came clearly..but Jimin's face was quite clear and also what he was doing.. Headline in the newspaper shouted" Jimin's lady love!! Oh too hot to handle!!"

Jungkook was glaring at the picture and didn't noticed V sitting beside him until he kept his hand on Jungkook's shoulder...he asked " you still can't see  Jimin with anyone right?? " You are clearly looking damn jealous jk.." Jk looked into V's eyes.