part 29- consequences

Destiny must be in a playful mood on that day ,when Jungkook decided to give his full attention to Jimin and Jimin decided not to pay a bit of attention to Jungkook!!!

Nevertheless Suga decided that he will protect Jimin from Jungkook's nasty behaviour towards him!!

Oh !! What a mess!!

So after talking to RM Jungkook headed to the living room to eat breakfast ..

Jin was already placing the dishes on the table and Tae was helping him..

Jungkook was in such a good mood after he decided not to suppress his feelings and was now ready to discover his true self that he didn't even noticed death glare Suga was giving him who was sitting on the couch..

" Good morning hyung! " Said Jk in cheerful voice..

" How shameless" thought Suga.. "does he even regret a bit about last night?? Bloody stone hearted brat" Suga' s eyes filled with anger..

It's good Jk wasn't aware about it otherwise he must have run to save his life from this scary cat!!

" Good morning Jungkook-ah " said Jin in calm voice.. Tae totally ignored him..

Meanwhile RM joined them..Hobi and Jimin came talking to eachother from upstairs..

" Good morning Jiminaa! " Said both Suga and Tae exactly on same time!!
Both of them looked weirdly at eachother..

Tae than took the initiative and went to Jimin , holding his hand and made him sit in a chair next to him..

Suga just rolled his eyes..Than Suga placed a plate full of delicious pancakes infront of Jimin and said "you have to finish all this Jimina , I am not listening to anything today.."

Jimin nodded smiling ..he was grateful to having friends like them who are now trying their best to make him feel good! Jimin's heart was full of gratitude..

Untill..

Untill he noticed Jungkook .. Jungkook was sitting in the corner and was staring at him unconsciously..

As soon as their eyes met Jungkook's heart was filled with guilty and he couldn't continue the gaze and looked down..

Jimin remembered utterly bitter memories of yesterday's night and rush of mixed feelings flooded his heart..

But he remembered what he just said to hobi and last night to Suga, he must not be overpowered by his stupid feelings and must concentrate on his career..

So to everyone's surprise not a single teardrop came from Jimin's eyes even after they know Jimin is way too much emotional person..

Jimin just smiled at all of them and greeted everyone good morning, except Jungkook...

It seems like for Jimin , Jungkook didn't even existed in that room..

Suga felt proud of his , Now strong Jimin..

On the other hand RM felt bad for Jungkook, after knowing how much he likes Jimin now , he could totally understand how Junkook was feeling at that time..

" Jungkook-ah , you have messed up a big time yesterday , you have no other choice but to face consequences.. " thought RM..

While everyone was eating breakfast almost silently , nobody was actually calm state of mind.. everyone was thinking about the past night.. awkward silence continued for the rest of the time..

Jungkook was the first one to leave the dining table Jimin noticed him but decided to ignore totally..

RM was surprised as Jk eat meals until the last piece left, his hunger was literally a thing.