part 61- You are me, I am you.

"Minie, my love , I have no shame in saying this.....",Jungkook got from the floor and went impossibly close to Jimin.

"I crave you..." Jungkook whispered and Jimin gulped thickly.

"I don't lie when I say I am getting mad just to touch you, to feel you..your body... I want it.. I want to touch it, lick it, kiss it .. suck it..." Said Jungkook in a deep voice and kissed Jimin exactly on the side of his lips.. Jimin was already shivering because of the erotic words Jungkook was using with an intense gaze.

"Please Jimin-ah... please.... Let me have YOU.." Jungkook said in a husky voice near Jimin's ear and kissed him on the corner of his lips again. Jungkook was avoiding kissing on the lips directly because he knew if he would do that, there is no way he can back off.

Jungkook's one hand was on Jimin's waist and the other was on the back of Jimin's head. Jimin's breath was hitched under Jungkook's burning gaze of desire.

"Baby, please.. let me touch you..You don't know how much I have yearned for you.. Tonight give me... yourself... please..Let me devour you.." Jungkook said in a husky deep voice while moving is face up and down on Jimin's neck without touching it. Jungkook's hot breath was hitting like fire on Jimin's cold skin.

Jimin's eyes were closed now, feeling uncountable emotions in front of the hottest male alive.

"Jimin..." Jungkook said in an extremely low voice it still echoed in Jimin's heart loudly..

"Baby? Can I? Please.." Jungkook asked again fighting with his mind with all his might, not to take Jimin right there and then.

Jimin slowly opened his eyes only to find Jungkook's extremely lustful gaze fixed on him.

"Please love.." Jungkook asked once again nearing his face extremely close to Jimin and looking only towards his glossy lips which were shining dreamily under the light coming from flames.

Jungkook closed his hands into fist to control himself but when Jimin slowly nodded allowing Jungkook to touch him, the finest string of self control which was holding Jungkook back , broke down immediately.

Jungkook attacked Jimin's lips with unbelievable hunger and speed. His both hands were now pulling Jimin even closer and he let himself follow whatever his heart wanted.

He sucked Jimin's lips really hard as if he was thirsty for them since ages. His head was moving back and forth, sucking each and every corner of Jimin's lips. There was no gentleness in the kiss.. He was literally eating Jimin's lips. Licking it with the tongue swiftly, sucking them harshly, biting with no mercy. There was an urgency in the kiss.. Unavoidable hunger.. Maybe it was the result of waiting to touch them so badly since the evening..

"Open your mouth for me baby" Jungkook said while breathing hard.

Jimin opened his mouth in a slow motion but Jungkook immediately shoved his tongue in his mouth testing it, licking it.. He slowly moved out his tongue and asked Jimin to keep his tongue out too.. Jungkook slowly touched Jimin's tongue with the tip of his own tongue . He licked it slowly. Their snake kiss was probably the most erotic site to see..

Even after enjoying every inch of Jimin's lips and mouth , Jungkook was still not satisfied but he decided to relish the other tempting parts as well.

He hurriedly removed Jimin's blazer from one side and let it hang on another shoulder. With hands trembling with much eagerness he opened a few more buttons of Jimin's white silk shirt and drooled over the delicious view.

 With hands trembling with much eagerness he opened a few more buttons of Jimin's white silk shirt and drooled over the delicious view