part 50- when destiny plays..

Jungkook took Jimin's hand in his own firmly and said, " Jimin-ah listen to me very carefully ."

Jimin was confused as well as surprised to see Jungkook's serious face.

" Actually I want to tell yo-"

"Jiminie hyung, Jungkook hyung, come fast" Ji Hyun rushed....

" Why? What happened ? " Jimin was
concerned.

"Come in hyungs will explain you.. hurry". Ji-hyun rushed back. Jimin took his hands back from Jungkook's hand gently and they both went inside .

" Hey Jimin , Jungkook we have a problem. Our concert might get cancelled " informed Hobi with worried voice.

" What?? Why??" Jimin was terrified.

" Some agency has made allegation of plagiarism on us. Urgent meeting has been held at our office. Let's go. Namjoon has already left with Suga hyung and Jin hyung. "

" Oh my God! " Jimin and Jungkook were shocked.

They left for Hybe office along with Tae and Hobi. News were out now so every news channel and even social media was flooded with news .

When they reached the office reporters were already outside waiting for them.

After avoiding them with much struggle they entered and went straight to the 10 th floor where meeting was held .

Bang PD, BTS members, media manager, PR head along with company lawyer were present in a meeting room.

They discussed about the issue and it's effect that might happen.

" They have find a petition to stop our concert as they have accused us for plagiarism. " RM informed members.

" But that's wrong. We have not done anything like that." Jin said .

" We know that hyung and we will prove it . Don't worry. " RM said calmly.

" So what would be our next step ? " Asked Suga.

Their lawyer answered this one confidently,

" You guys don't need to worry. I will make sure that your schedules work as it is . Tomorrow morning I will answer all their allegation in court. We have enough proof and I will make sure that we sue them back from damaging the public image of band as well as company ."

Tannies' face were brightened after hearing this.

" Our media manager will held a press conference after that , may be at evening? Till then , no reaction should come from any of you. Ok? " PD nim asked . Members nodded instantly.

" I know how angry and hurt you guys are right now but let the company solve the issue legally. So you guys continue your practice, hopefully we will be able to held the concert." He added .

" We understand sir. Don't worry." RM assured.

After discussing for a while they left the meeting room and headed towards their home.

" Oh God ! These days I tell you! Something is happening daily. First there was Jimin's girlfriend and then Jungkook and now this! " Suga said dramatically , just to lighten the mood of others and divert the mind of visibly tensed Jimin .

"Hey hyung! She was not my girlfriend." Jimin was offended.

"Yeah, yeah. She was your partener for the experiment of how our hormones work and how many missiles fly in our stomach when two human bodies interact through their lips and share some saliva an-"

Suga got interrupted when Jin slapped him on back .Hobi and Tae was laughing silently backfacing other members and covering their mouths with their hands. Jungkook was standing with his hands in pockets and sparing death glares to Suga.