part 60- YOU are my strongest craving..

(A/N- Hello guys, it's been a while since my last update. First I want to apologise to those who were waiting. Second I just want to share the reason. I know it's not necessary but I feel like sharing with y'all. I don't know if it's right to write about all this here or not.. Tell me if not.. please.

So a family member of mine who was really close to me, died because of cancer last month. She was  among the only 3 people who knew about my writing. I often used to show her your comments and compliments.

I was holding her hand when she left the world. I saw her dying in front of my eyes. I was broken, disturbed and lost. Tears, sleepless nights, negative thoughts, rituals following one after another, sadness, helplessness, I've been through it all.

Though I am ok now and I know I will be better by passing days. I think time is the only remedy. I often watch BTS videos when I feel low and it helped me..a lot..One thing that keeps me  going is that she insisted  that I should never quit writing and she felt one day I can do something for myself through writing. I wish I will be able to prove myself and be capable as she wished for me.

I dedicate this chapter to her. I know she is now free from all the unbearable pain she was suffering through the last two years and now at peace.

I was not totally myself when I wrote this chapter, please feel free to point out any mistakes. Thank you 💜)

_______________________________________

Jimin and Jungkook sat peacefully on the beach, their hands were intertwined. Jimin's head was resting  on Jungkook's shoulder and Jungkook's one free hand was holding Jimin tightly as he wanted to keep Jimin as near to him as possible, for himself, forever.. Jungkook couldn't stop looking at Jimin and stealing small kisses time by time.

Jimin giggled softly.

"Stop it kookie, stop looking at me."

"I can't . Trust me I am trying but I.. I just can't." Jungkook said in a low husky voice pulling Jimin even closer,if that is possible.

Jimin immediately looked at Jungkook by noticing  the tone in his voice. He knew this tone very well. As soon as Jimin looked towards Jungkook, he caught him in another passionate kiss.

They both couldn't get enough of each other. The past few months have been extremely tough for them. It seemed like their bodies also missed each other and didn't want to be separated even for a second.

Soon Jimin was laid down on the soft beach sand gently by Jungkook. He was hovering Jimin . One hand of Jungkook was running in Jimin's hair while another was feeling Jimin's extremely soft skin wherever he could get.

Jungkook left Jimin's lips only to kiss Jimin's milky white  buttery soft neck. Jimin shivered at the feeling of Jungkook's desperately hungry lips on his neck. They both were breathing heavily.

"Umm..kookie? I think we should stop .." Jimin managed to speak between the constant kisses he was getting.

Jungkook sighed . He closed his eyes and took a deep breath to calm himself down. Jungkook slowly moved slightly away and sat besides Jimin. Jimin sat slowly while smiling softly and looked at Jungkook who was inhaling and exhaling like he was doing yoga.

Jimin chuckled and asked, "what are you doing kookie?"

"I am calming myself down minie. I forgot I have to check first." Jungkook replied seriously.

"Check? About What ?" Jimin was confused.

"Umm.. nothing.. Just check nobody is around." Jungkook replied while scratching the back of his neck.