50. THE FAMILY

Lots of requests for this chapter...And yeah like I already said, there won't be an epilogue...You'll not need one when you finish reading this...🤗

2 months later, Mukthi delivered a babygirl in the US and Alia went to help her since the couple were all alone as Abhi's family doesn't know about their marriage or pregnancy. They named the child 'Avni'

Life was all good for all the couples and a year rolled down.

Nandini has finished her MBA online and Aarush is in Upper Kindergarten which runs till 4PM. Nandini was all set to join office back and upon Raj and Nyonika's word, she went to attend the interview as per the procedure.

She finished her technical round along with 2 more resources and waiting for her HR round and soon finished it as well.

A knock at Manik's cabin disturbed him from his work and permitted the person to come in while his eyes were fixed on his laptop.

"Sir...Need your signatures..." His PA passed on few papers and Manik shifted his focus to the papers and asked "What is it...!!??"

"New recruits' sir...We have taken 2 resources...Their appointment letter..." He said while Manik was going through the profile. His eyes widened on seeing the second profile which happened to be Nandini's and then turned into a curve with a smirk. Being extremely busy with work as Raj limited himself at office, he wasn't aware that she will be attending interview.

"All the procedures were proper right...!??" Manik asked before he signed.

"Yes sir..." PA replied and Manik sighed before asking "I want to have a talk with them...Send one by one in..."

He nodded and went to call them for another round of general interview with the CEO and sent the other person in. Manik spoke about her qualifications and expectation from the company and other general things and sent her.

The other knock which he knew who it is made him smirk and said "Come in"

She opened the door and Manik had a teasing smile while Nandini playfully glared at him and forwarded her file wishing him a good morning.

"Please take your seat Mrs.Malhotra" He said with a smile and she sat saying a thank you.

He went through her certificates as if he doesn't know making Nandini roll her eyes but manage to be professional.

"Nice...Topper in graduation...Campus placement...Worked for 2 years...Why this gap in your career...!??" Manik asked with a fake frown.

Nandini sighed and replied "My husband sir..."

"Husband...!?? What did he do...!??" He asked raising his eyebrows playing with a pen.

"Ask me what he didn't do...He married me...then got me pregnant...and because of that I had to leave my job and take care of my son for a while...Huh...After doing all this, I expected that at least my son would be of my side...But no...He is another little monster...Last night bhi...They both didn't let me sleep sir...He was playing something and his father...I mean my husband...he was..." Nandini kept on saying with a fake sad face and Manik interrupted "Okay okay...Enough said about your family...Can you manage now...!?? I mean...household and office...!??"

"For that you need to give me a chance...and check by yourself sir..." She said with an evident smirk on her face.

"MBA in Marketing and Finance...Hmmm...Nice...That means...you will work under Finance sector...which means...you will be reporting to me...Because I'm your senior..." Manik said with a wink at last making her smile to the fullest thinking about the circle of life that made him her senior again.