13. Warnings

Ok guys...A bigggggg sorry for all the readers...and lovers of this story....I know I'm late and you missed this story a lot....Will try to update soon as I have the next plot in mind...

"What has happened suddenly.....Marriage in 2 weeks..I need to talk to Manik..." Nandini thought after a lot of crying and called him wiping her tears.

She made several calls but none were answered though Manik was holding his phone in his hand and seeing her name flashing on the screen everytime she called. His hold became tighter for every call and at last he threw it on the floor causing it to break into pieces.

"Manu.." Nyonika called as she just then entered his room to talk about pre-poning the marriage.

"Mom..Please...I'll talk later..." He said and went near the balcony.

"Manu....Beta baath kya hai....Mom ko bathao..." She tried being calm and placed her hand on his hairs.

"Mom..I said leave...I don't wanna talk to anyone..." He said in anger.

"Manik...Behave.." Raj shouted from back hearing his tone on his mother.

Manik turned back and saw Raj angry.

"Apologize.." Raj ordered while Manik turned to other way.

"Raj chodiye na....Upset hai wo..." Nyonika tried handling the situation but Raj gave a glare to shut her mouth and said "Upset ho jo bhi ho...He shouldn't talk like that...Manik....Apologize...now..."

Manik took a deep sigh and said "Sorry Mom.." and went outside taking car keys.

Nyonika felt bad seeing him like that but Raj consoled her.

"Something happened Raj....He isn't sharing...." She said sadly.

"He will....Don't worry...waise shaadi ka kya hua...??" He asked.

"He simply said he wants this marriage to be done as soon as possible..else wo kabhi nahi karega..." She said.

"Hmm...let's see...Shall we talk to Nandini..??" He asked.

"I'll talk to her....Donno what happened between these two..." Nyonika worried.

"Nahi Nyonika...I think it's third person....Because if something has happened between Manik and Nandini he won't ask to pre-pone the marriage rather he would have asked to call off the engagement.." He explained and she nodded in acceptance.

"God...What has happened....Please Manik...phone uthayiye..." Nandini prayed for nth time and after that her calls went not reachable.

Manik drove to Cabir's place and sat silently. Cabir has already got an idea that something has happened when he heard about marriage in 2 weeks. He silently gave a coke tin to Manik and he took one and sat beside him.

"hmmmm...Ab bathao Bro...baath kya hai???" Cabir initiated but Manik nodded in no while sipping his coke.

"You wanna talk..??" He asked again and again he nodded in a no.

"Smoke..??" He asked but Manik frowned and nodded in no.

"A drink..??" He tried again but Manik frowned a little more and nodded in a no.

Getting frustrated, Cabir yelled "Ab yeh mundi hilaana bandh karegaa...??"

Manik immediately got lost in his words rewinding all the memories of past they had an year back. Cabir too became silent realizing that he is thinking something.

"Do you remember Cabir..how innocent she used to be..." Manik said in trance.

Cabir immediately replied "Nandini na....yeah....and what's this 'USED TO BE'..?? She IS innocent bro.."