Prologue

"Aunty, Can I speak to her in person before we proceed.." He asked politely.

"I mean...Though she knows me as her senior, I want to introduce myself in clear...If that's ok with you.." he continued and looked at the girl who is standing nervously not knowing what to do.

The lady, who is supposed to girl's mother, said "Arey...No problem beta...Jao..."

With this the girl and the boy moved upstairs and reached a room, HER room.

I think many of the smartest readers might have guessed whom I'm talking about.

Yes...The girl is NANDINI MURTHY and the boy is none other than THE MANIK MALHOTRA.

Nandini Murthy, 19 years old, a simple middle class girl. A less confident, confused girl and as a result, gets scared even with little things. Her father, whom she used to see as her role model, passed 3 years ago leaving her all alone. Because she was very much attached to her father and never imagined a phase of life living without him. He used to be there in her every step and so she never got scared to step out and do things which she wanted to. Being the single child, she is lot pampered by her father and as a mother, her mom taught many things but not how to survive without someone's support. After the tragic accident of Mr.Murthy, it took her time to get back to herself but she is never the same. She just completed her 10th standard when her father left her in a confused state. Though, she topped in her boards, she was not in a situation to be happy. Her mother, being the only one to bring her up, decided to take up the government job after her husband. Her father and mother has got a love marriage thus resulting no support from relatives of either sides. This is the primary reason why she gets scared of the word 'LOVE'. The one whom she loved the most in her life, left her alone in the cruel world.

Back to present, after her +2, she got admission in one of the best colleges of engineering. When she thought she started learning things to do on her own, HE came in her life, scaring her again. Though he LOVED her unconditionally, his love pushed her back to the same phase of her life.

Manik Malhotra, 23 years old, handsome, cool going, the heir of Malhotra empire. He got whatever he wanted before he wished for. He is rude but not ruthless. He has attitude and he is arrogant at the same time. He has no tragic past but he doesn't know how to treat people. The only people he shares himself is his friends, CABIR, MUKTHI, DHRUV and ALIYA. He is loved by his parents as well but he never tried to notice what love is. By the time Nandini joined his college, he was in the last year of engineering. Being the heir of a vast kingdom, he isn't the one struggling to get a job after graduation.

Coming back to the current scenario, it is a marriage proposal from MALHOTRA's to MURTHY's where everyone is happy with the relation except the BRIDE-TO BE.

Let's see what's happening in the room.

"Is this your room...!?? Nice..." Manik said looking around the room while she stood bending her head down.

"Nandu...Kya hua...?? Why are you so upset...??" He asked making her look at him, holding her chin.

"Sir..Aap..yaha..yeh sab...??" She couldn't continue her words.

"First thing...Call me Manik..This is not college..And I'm not your senior here...I'm your husband...Soon to be.." He said cupping her right cheek.

"Ma..Manik Sir...I don't..want this marriage...atleast not now..Please..." She said in a low tone with slight tears.

"Nandu...Stop crying right now..You know I hate your tears.." He said in a strict tone and she immediately gulped, wiping her tears.

"And listen to me carefully...Shaadi toh ho kar hi rahegi.." He said firmly which made her shiver like always.

"Sir...Please...I want to study..." She tried pleading again.

"I never asked you to stop studying...Study...after marriage.." He answered.

"Sir...Please..." She again tried.

"Nandu....If you want to study after marriage, then I should not see tears in your eyes ever...And if I see a single drop of tear, then I swear, you can never step out of our house...Because yeh shaadi toh ho kar hi rahegi...Put this in your tiny head ASAP..." He said in a dangerous tone because this is his way of making her stop crying.

She immediately wiped her fresh tears and joined her hands "Manik Sir...Since last one year, I never said anything...But please...bas ek baar...please...Let me finish my graduation and get a job for myself...Mere papa ka dream hai...After that, your wish...Please give me this 3 years' time Sir..."

He sat on the bed thinking about her plea.

"You won't go back on your words..Will you..??" He asked after a while.

She nodded in a no and said "Promise"

"Theek hai..If that's what you want...and this is the first time you are asking something that I can give you...Ok...3 years..." He said and she smiled a little saying "Thank you"

"Ahha...I have a condition..." He said making her nervous again.

"Atleast let's get engaged...Let the world know Tum MANIK MALHOTRA ki amaanat ho...Agree??" He asked and having no other go she accepted.

When they are about to leave to join others, he pulled her by her waist and clutched towards her and said tracing his long fingers on her face "Yaad rakhna Nandu...Koi bhi galthi...Even a single mistake of yours...leads to our marriage the next day and also costs your studies...So be a good girl..."

"Ye..Yes sir.." She answered with a heavy breath.

Will this wait till 3 years...??

What happened in the first year of her college...??

Let's get into their so called LOVE STORY.

Part 1 based on the response...