19. Clarifications

"Manik" Cabir called him while he was so lost in his thoughts.

"All clear with that Aryaman...??" The first question Manik asked after seeing his friends.

"Yupp..All set bro...Just leave that to us...For now..enjoy your wedding.." Said Cabir and took his sherwani to make him wear.

"But Manik...How you found out that Nandini is innocent and was played along by the cheapo..?" Cabir asked while both Dhruv and Cabir were keen to know what has happened.

"Umm Cabir...Though I doubted her, I found something fishy...So I just thought of checking with Navya about the girls who passed the letter...Luckily, I found them and threatened about their career..like we do....and Cabir can you imagine..that girl made a drama in front of Nandini to write that damn letter saying that her hand got cut...This mindless girl took the story and wrote whatever she asked to write..and then they played the skit as planned. Apparently, it was all the play planned by that idiot...Even that girl agreed that she has kept the mobile in Nandini's bag because Aryaman was so sure that I will check her bag after reading the letter...How smart na...!!" Manik explained.

"Remaining scenes are all the misunderstanding created by him as well.." Manik concluded while wearing his sherwani.

"But Manik....Nandini doesn't know anything about this..?? Not even a single clue..??" Dhruv asked.

"I doubt that....She has hidden something from me...and this all started after out engagement only...I need to find out..." Manik said thinking something but Cabir interrupted saying "Arey Manik....Why will she hide something from you even after knowing your anger..?? No she won't....Leave all those....End of that chapter...start afresh..."

"Hmm...But if I find out something because of which these all happened, she will have to face my anger Cabir...." Manik said in a cold tone.

"I just hope aisa kuch na ho.." Cabir thought and excused himself and straight away went to Nandini's place where she was getting ready with the help of Aliya, Mukthi and Navya.

"Can you please excuse us for a while..??" He asked formally and signalled Mukthi. She understood the seriousness and all three left Nandini and Cabir alone.

"Bhai...What happened..??" She asked being worried.

"Nandu....Sach sach batao...Kya hua hai on the day of engagement..??" He asked making her shocked.

Seeing her face, Cabir immediately understood that she has really hidden something as Manik thought.

"Bolo Nandu please.." He asked.

She told everything about the mysterious call and the small attack she had in Malhotra Mansion on the day of engagement.

"Then why didn't inform this to Manik..??" He scolded to which she flinched.

Cabir calmed himself down and asked "Atleast you could have told me Nandu...we would have sorted this...But see...what you have done....That Aryaman has created all these misunderstandings and see where we are now....at your wedding...which could have happened after 3 years...Seriously..."

"Aryaman..??" Nandini asked in shock while wiping her tears.

"Yes.." Cabir explained everything what has happened and said "But Nandu....Manik should never know that you have hidden this..Please....Because if you have informed about this earlier, we could have traced him at the start itself and your relationship wouldn't have faced all these ups and downs and this sudden marriage...."

He kept hand on her head and said "I'm not blaming you alone Nandu..Please don't take me wrong...It would have helped us finding the root of misunderstanding at the first place...But please...I'm warning you..Never confess this to Manik...I'll take care of everything..."

He wiped her tears and she nodded with a slight smile.

"Bhaaaraath aa gayi..." They heard Navya shouting and running towards the room.

He placed a forehead kiss and went out while the girls joined her.

Ignore mistakes...

See you soon..