35. Expectations

Few days passed and Nandini got familiar with her team mates, one girl and two more boys.

She got access to all the things she need and she was working on basic coding, taking help from her team mate 'Anjali Rathore'

One night, Manik and Nandini were watching a movie after their make out session as the next day was weekend.

They both were lying under the quilt and Nandini was resting her head on Manik's chest.

"Manik..." She called out.

"Yes honey..." He said and like always she blushed listening the nickname.

"I want nachos..." She said slowly. He sighed and got up to wear his track pant and took his mobile. He ordered from the nearby restaurant and exactly after 15 minutes, when he saw the location of delivery guy, he went out to collect. It got habituated to Manik because of her monthly cravings usually at the mid night. He will go and collect at the main door before they could ring the bell and wake his parents up.

"Here you go Cinderella..." He said giving the pack of nachos and asked "What dip you want...?? Cheese or Mayonnaise...??"

"Achaar" She replied and he frowned "What...!! What type of weird combination was that...?? Nachos achaar ke sath koun kaatha hai...??"

"Mein kaathi hu na...Please na Manik...get the pickle bottle please..." She said with puppy face but Manik's frown didn't vanish. He rolled his eyes and went to grab some pickle.

'What's wrong with her...!! Nachos with pickle...Eww...' He thought seeing the pickle in his hand. He just gave the bowl to her and she started enjoying her mid night meal.

The next day which was a Sunday, they both decided to spend at home itself and they were watching a web series after their morning make out.

"Manik...Get me some ice cream na...Pleasse..." She said in a pleading tone. He gave a look at her and she pleaded with a cute face which he can't resist.

"Fine...Just wait...Strawberry as usual...??" He asked.

"Nope...Butterscotch..." She replied with a bright smile and he frowned because she never likes that flavor. He shrugged and went to get the ice cream from refrigerator as he maintained it's stock on regular basis because that's the common thing Nandini asks almost every month. All thanks to his intelligence that he kept stock of all flavors.

'Weird tastes...She will have cravings at that time but...not this weird...!!' He was in his thoughts and checked the calendar.

"Nandu...baby..you are late..." He said seeing the date and giving her the bowl of ice cream.

"yeah I know Manik...We will sleep early from tomorrow..." She said licking it with her fingers.

"Eh..." He looked at her with confusion and snapped his fingers "Hello Einstein...I said you are late this month..."

"Means...??" She said, her full concentration on her ice cream.

"You just missed your periods Nandu..!!" He exclaimed.

"Haa toh..?? I missed earlier as well na..." She said while eating the ice cream and he rolled his eyes.

"Nandu...baby...listen...that time we weren't doing anything...but now we are doing it almost daily....so there's a difference My love.." He said making her understand.

She thought for a while and asked "Now..??" and finished eating her ice cream.

"Shall we go to hospital..??" He asked taking the car keys and she said yes, changing her dress.