21. FIRST Night

"Yaar tum dhonon gadhe ho aur gadhe hi rahoge.." Cabir taunted tapping Mukthi's head while Dhruv giggled.

"You idiot..What's your problem..??" Aliya pinched him and asked.

"This is the best opportunity to tease him and you both had let him go..so easily...Not done yaar.." Dhruv explained. Mukthi and Aliya looked at each other and ran to stop Manik.

Just when Manik held the knob of the door, the two girls stood in front of him.

Manik raised his eyebrows and asked "Now what..??"

"Entry fee.." Both demanded forwarding their hands.

He turned back to see Cabir and Dhruv giggling and when he gritted his teeth, they both ran off shouting "Chodna math Mukthi"

Aliya and Mukthi giggled seeing this and Mnaik sighed in relief seeing Mukthi better than before. All thanks to Cabir.

He nodded his head in disbelief and kept his credit card in their hands.

Both gave a toothy smile and hugged him.

"You guys know the pin right..?? So,,,may I go now..??" He asked and both gave him way nodding in approval.

Hearing the door click, she wiped her tears and sat silently.

"You are still crying..??" He asked while taking off his watch and other accessories while she nodded in a no which he noticed in the reflection of mirror.

"So that means...you don't want to go to college...Fine.." He said and took his towel.

She shot her head up and wiped her fresh tears and stood up.

"I...I....Can I go to college..?? Sach mein...??" She asked being happy.

"Yes...But only when you stop crying" He declared and moved to freshen up.

He came out in his vest and tracks and she immediately said "I'm not crying..I have stopped long back...See...I'm not crying..."

"Good for you.." He said and sat on the bed wiping his face with the towel.

"Ma...Manik.." She called slowly.

He signalled her to come near and she moved towards him while fidgeting with her fingers. He made her sit beside him with a sudden pull.

"Manik..Mein..." She started but was made quiet when he placed his finger on her lips.

He slowly started removing all the jewelry and placed soft kisses on her neck while she fisted her hand holding her lehenga.

He turned her towards him and looked at her closed eyes, shivering lips and hands. He softly placed his lips on hers and took a soulful kiss.

"Go change into your comfies and come" He said slowly against her ear and she moved inside immediately to which he chuckled.

"Arey bachon...Where are you going..??" Nyonika stopped the gang when they were about to leave.

"Um...Aunty...Our respective places.." Cabir shrugged.

"Arey....Even tomorrow we have many rituals...So go to your rooms and take rest here only...waise it's been late...Go.." She told patting Aliya and Mukthi.

"Aunty but..." They tried to say something but got interrupted by Raj.

"No ifs and buts...Go inside and have a nice sleep..Good night.." He said with a smile to which they reciprocated and went inside.

"Kuch chahiye toh bathana beta.." Nyonika said and they both left to their room.

"Ra...Raj What are you doing..??" She said while giggling when he back hugged her.