24. FIRST Romance

In the morning, Nandini opened her eyes first after a good sleep and god knows how and when she slept. Her eyes fell on Manik's broad chest first which was devoid of his shirt and she was sleeping so near to his chest. Her hand touched herself and she realized even she was in the same position due to which red hue formed on her cheeks but brought a blushing smile on her face.

She woke up carefully hugging the quilt to her front and bent to search her T-shirt but couldn't find it on her side. Unaware fact was that her bare back was seen as a show by her dear husband who was wide awake because of her movements. While she was busy searching her shirt down there, a hand encircled her waist making her startle and clutch the duvet tighter.

"Ma..Manik..." She managed to speak when he placed a small kiss on her shoulder and moved her hairs to her front.

"Good morning Beautiful.." He said as a reply and continued dropping feather kisses on her back to which she closed her eyes and shuddered a little.

He then turned her around, placing her on bed, captured her lips for a smooth kiss to which she responded while their front bodies came in contact igniting the desire in him. He broke the kiss to see her face and she replied "Good Morning Manik.." slowly while he gulped a lump, controlling himself to not to proceed further.

He quickly pecked her lips and asked "Searching for something..??"

"Haan.wo...meri..T-shirt" she said slowly while sitting again and he moved to the side chuckling. He got down and took her T-shirt from his side and came to her. She forwarded her hand to take it but he moved forward to make her wear it.

"If I know how to remove it, then I know how to make you wear it too.." He said and winked to which she blushed and co-operated to him and he made her wear it. He again pecked her lips and she got down from the bed in a rush making him fall on the bed.

"I'll freshen up and come" She said and went into her closet to pick her dress while he adored all her acts.

When she was searching for a nice dress, he called while lying on the bed properly "Nandu"

"Ji"

"Wear a saree na" He said almost as a request to her surprise.

"Atleast when you are at home...You can wear whatever you are comfortable with, when we are going out.." He continued.

"Ok Patidev" she said with a smile from her closet and took out a maroon saree and showed to him to which he gave a thumbs up with a broad smile.

She took her towel and went inside the washroom and dropped her blouse by mistake. He saw that and took it to hide, with a naughty smile.

She finished her bath and wore her underskirt and found her blouse missing.

"Ohhh Goddd..!!" She tapped her head and didn't know what to do.

"I think it has fallen down out there....Ab kya karu?? Manik bhi hai bahar....kaise jauu...!!?" She thought and as there is no other way, she covered herself with the towel, took her saree and peeked out to see Manik sleeping. She sighed and came out carefully to search her blouse.

"Searching for this..??" Manik asked from her back to which she jumped in fear and embarrassment, leaving the saree from her hands.

She turned towards him and saw her blouse in his hand and gave a shy nod bending her head down and forwarded her hand.

"Aage aao" He said in a demanding tone which sent shivers down her spine and she stepped forward.

"Aur" He then ordered in husky tone and she took another step towards him and they could feel their breath on each other.