32. Romance

After a steamy make out session, Manik and Nandini were sleeping in each other's arms.

Nandini opened her eyes to see it's early morning 4AM and then she realized they slept only two hours back after four rounds.

She blushed seeing Manik who was in sound sleep and removed his hand from her waist slowly to use washroom. She sat up hugging the quilt to her chest and was about to get her robe which Manik has peeled off from her body and threw somewhere. She bent and hissed slightly holding her lower abdomen but managed to get up and went to washroom. She took a little shower and changed into his T-shirt and sat on the bed, tying her hairs up, when she was pulled back on to his rock chest suddenly making her gasp.

He nuzzled his nose in her crook of neck and smelled her making her shiver a little, while his hands did its business on her body.

"Ma...Manik....Please.." She said closing her eyes in pleasure.

"Please what love..??" He asked huskily while kissing her earlobe.

"I just had shower Manik..Please...No..." She said in a whispering tone.

"Not my mistake...Who asked you to take shower...!!" He said with a smile and kissed her lips passionately not letting her answer.

"Ma..nik" She tried to speak in between but he silenced her with his kisses making her lips swell.

He invaded her once again and soon finished the ride making her exhaust and dozed off being still inside her, hugging her like second skin.

She couldn't manage to talk or even utter a word after the intimate session and she slept off without moving.

Manik opened his eyes to the sunrays that are hitting hard across his face and saw his beautiful wife, sleeping all messed up because of him. He smiled seeing her and then realized their position. He mentally tapped his head and thought "Why on earth I'm sleeping inside her...!! Godd...!!"

He slowly tried to move making her let out a whimper and then she opened her eyes to him.

"Ummm....sorry jaan..." He said and before she could ask the reason he captured her lips and took her again, unable to control himself.

"Good morning love..." He said wiping her tears which came out when they ended the erotic ride few minutes before.

She gulped and said "Good morning" and cuddled into his chest to sleep while he happily embraced her in his arms.

"Nandu...aren't you hungry..??" He asked kissing on top of her head.

"Umm......but too tired to get up..." She mumbled in her sleep to which he chuckled. He moved a little and called reception to send breakfast and hugged her back.

He made her sleep aside and covered her properly and wore his boxers and T-shirt to open the door when they knocked.

"Sir...I was asked to inform you that your guide is ready..." The waiter said to which Manik nodded and sent him off.

He got freshen up and kissed her temple, who was still sleeping hugging the pillow.

"Wake up sweetheart...We have to go out.." He said trying to wake her up but she didn't move.

"Fine...Let's be on bed on all the time...and you know I have a lot of stamina left.." He said mischievously to which she sat up suddenly.

"No...No need...I'm getting ready..." She said and ran to freshen up as she had her T-shirt on, thankfully Manik hasn't torn it before early morning session.