18. Forewarning

Aryaman turned around to see Manik and gang.

"Hello Mr.Khurana...How are you doing...?? The question is what are you doing..??" Cabir asked sarcastically but soon changed his expression to serious one while Manik was all ready to pounce on him.

Aryaman stared them in shock and fear and was about to go away when the girls blocked his way.

"Itni jaldi...?? Shaadi nahi dhekhni..??" Aliya mocked.

And there came a hard blow from his right and obviously from Manik. He held him by his collar saying "I told you...I warned you to stay away from her....Didn't I...??"

He punched again to which Aryaman bled from his mouth.

"Cabir...I should never see his face and neither Nandini should...Aur thu....yaad rakhna....Wo meri hai...SIRF MERI..." He said to Aryaman with all his anger and left him to his friends as his parents were waiting.

"Kya tha yeh sab Aryaman...?? Revenge on whom...?? Nandini se...???" Cabir asked out of frustration.

"Unn dhonon se.....First Nandini...she didn't accept my proposal..upar se your friend Manik...Because of him...Just because of him..Nandini never even looked at me.....Wait and watch...barbaadh kar doonga dhonon ko...It's not over..." Aryaman spat with hatred.

"Toh when did we say it's over....No..It isn't...You wanna listen what's going to happen...?? Ok listen...Let me explain....Aaj raath ko khushi khushi se Manik aur Nandini ki shaadi hogi.." Cabir started.

"I won't let them live happily" Aryaman interrupted and earned a punch from Dhruv.

"Arey Dhruv....thoda pyaar se...bacha hai wo...Beta Aryaman...Poori baath sunni chahiye...like a good boy...Now listen...ha kaha thei hum...!! Yeah Manik and Nandini will be happily married...and in the meanwhile Mr.Khurana ka which means your father..uski chotu sa company ki shares Malhotra group of companies own karenge...which actually means that your company won't be yours anymore...and then....Mr.Chotu Khurana and that's you..cute little boy (pinched his cheeks)...your admission from Manik's college..I mean Manik's chacha's college will be terminated stating a bad conduct...which further means that....you may not get admission in other college....And with aadhi adhuri degree le kar karoge bhi kya....!!! Shall I suggest...??Uss conduct certificate ko apne papa ki pankha banao..." Cabir took a halt and Aryaman moved towards him.

"Ahha...wait wait...I'm not done...As far as I know...You have an elder sister who got married and is living in UK...for your kind information...your jijaji..I mean your sister's husband works for Malhotra's...And your Mom's NGO works with funds of Nyonika...I mean Nyonika Malhotra again...And inn sab ke beech mein phasega thu...and by the time you can sort all these out my darling...MaNan ke bache ho jayenge..." Cabir sighed with a pity face while Aryaman's face fell.

Mukthi and Aliya giggled and hi-fied while Dhruv and Cabir smirked.

"So...Dhurv..Chale let's start our Diwali with Khuranas..." Cabir said and started to move.

"No.."Aryaman shouted.

"No Please...family ke pass math jaana..." He said in worried tone.

"And you..don't you dare go near Manik and Nandini...Samjha..??" Cabir said patting his cheeks.

"yeh le...Teri admission letter in London...Jaa apni sister ke pass...settle ho jao waha...I'm not doing anything like Manik has asked me to...But......Agar meri behen ke life mein phir se interfere hua na Aryaman.....Forget Manik, you can't even imagine what I'll do...and trust me it won't be that easy to explain like I did a moment back...Chal nikal..." Cabir said and Aryaman moved out.

Four of them sighed in relief.

"But Cabir...Do you think he will change..??" Mukthi asked.

"He must....He must change...mein dhekh lunga...ab chale...Manik baba ki shaadi hai..." Cabir said with a smile and they left to get ready and check arrangements.

Ignore mistakes...

So here we go...Drop your views...Next update may take time...

Hope to see you soon...