29. FIRST Confession

I'm soo afraid to update this part...Fingers crossed...

Caution: Many leaps ahead.

Manik and Nandini returned from their first honeymoon and his friends are eagerly waiting for their arrival to know how they enjoyed their gift.

Once Manik and Nandini got freshened up and joined them, Mukthi, Aliya dragged Nandini into one room and asked, “Ab bol kya hua??”

She frowned and looked at them and asked “Kya Bhabhi..??Kya bolu??”

“Arey buddhu…honeymoon pe…kya kya hua…??” Mukthi asked mischievously.

Nandini started narrating all the places and all the fun they had but they both were least interested in those.

“Nandu…uske aage bolnaa….” Aliya asked impatiently.

“Uske aage kya Bhabhi…kuch bhi nahi…” She said normally.

“What…???” They exclaimed. “Mathlab nothing happened between you two..??”

She nodded her head in denial.
“Seriously..??” They asked to confirm again and she nodded again. They sighed and joined everyone.

Mukthi texted Cabir saying to check with Manik if everything is fine. When the girls went to kitchen, Cabir asked “So Bhai….Family planning ka kya socha…??”

“What rubbish..??” Manik frowned and asked.

“Arey…You just came back from honeymoon ..so you better start thinking bro…” He said casually.

“Grow up Cabir….Something should happen before we do family planning…and I’m not ready for this…” He said.

“Means..??” Cabir asked.

“Means aisa kuch nai hua jo tum soch rahe ho….” Manik said.

“But why dude..??”

“Why mathlab….Nandini is too young to get into all these bro…I can’t do anything as such and end up pushing her into unnecessary responsibilities….Just because of my anger and my trust issues, she is already having responsibilities of wife and daughter-in-law….I literally dragged her into this…You too know that….I just…I just don’t wanna deviate her from her career….Bahut time hai hamare pass….Let her complete studies, get a job like she wanted to…Then we will plan…” He said thinking about her.

“But how did you control brother..?? and what’s the need to control…?? You can very well use precautions right..??” Cabir asked just to know the whole thing that’s running in his mind.

“Yeah right but I know about myself…You know how I’m addicted to her..How protective and possessive towards her…I just don’t wanna get her into something in hurry…not even by mistake…This is the only thing I can do for her…” He said and achieved a big hug from Cabir while Dhruv smiled seeing them.

Nandini wiped her happy tears overhearing their conversation and went to give juice to everyone.

She looked at him with all the love and pride she has and he felt a different glint in her eyes as he isn’t aware that the reason behind that is he himself and she listened his words.

Few months later….

It’s Manik and Nandini’s first anniversary.

Since Nandini likes it simple, there was just a house party with Manik’s parents, Nandini’s mother and Manik’s friends.

Nandini decorated their room with the help of Mukthi and Aliya.

“I’m sure nothing is gonna happen even today…” Mukthi said while placing flowers on bed.