28. FIRST Trip

Next morning, Nandini got ready and went to help her mother in breakfast while Manik was in sound sleep.

"Good morning beta.." Shobhana said while she saw Nandini.
"Good morning Maa ji.. I mean...Maa..." She said and tapped her head while Shobhana smiled feeling happy that her daughter got habituated with her in-laws.

"Manik didn't come?" She asked while placing parathas on plate.
"Nai..wo so rahe hai..." She said and helped to place dishes on dining table.

"How are you feeling now? " she asked and checked Shobhana's forehead and sighed in relief as it became normal.
"I'm very much fine. I'll take rest for today and will go to office tomorrow" She said and prepared coffee.
"Super..." She said and smiled having her coffee.

Manik woke up feeling the emptiness on Nandini's side and realized he is in his in-laws house. He got freshen up and came down.

"Good morning Maa..Kaise ho aap ab?" He asked while touching her feet.
Shobhana blessed and said with a smile "Good morning beta...All fine now..."

Nandini came with the coffee and gave to Manik with a smile.

He had it and asked "Nandu..college jaana hai..??"
"Arey haa...you also have to get ready na...Chaliye...we will go home and start from there.." She said and stood up.

"Arey have breakfast and go atleast.." Shobhana insisted.
"Maa..please na...Will come again in a day or two...waise Maa ji might be waiting for us...you take care.." She said kissing her mother's cheek and went to bring her things from her room.

"Don't worry Maa..we will have there...I'll take care of it.." He assured and Shobhana smiled.

They bid bye to her and started to Malhotra Mansion.

"You ok right??" Manik asked in car once they started and she smiled and said "Absolutely fine"

He smiled and took her hand and kissed her palm to which she blushed.

They reached their house and Nyonika and Raj felt happy seeing both of them.

"Good morning Maa ji..." Nandini said and hugged her and Nyonika wished back planting a kiss on her forehead.

"Sab thik?? Shobhana ji thik hai??" Nyonika asked while Manik wished and went to get ready.

"Jii Maa ji..Maa thik hai..and...I'm sorry for yesterday...I should have listened to Manik and tried to understand...I'm sorry Maa ji.." She apologized.

"Arey bacha....No need of saying sorry...and that's completely ok if I have to make you understand like a kid..." She said ruffling her hairs.

She smiled and went to change her dress and came back in few minutes.
She wished Raj once he joined and Manik got ready in the meanwhile.

"Breakfast..??" Nyonika asked when she saw Nandini taking her bag.
"Nai Maa ji..already late...Manik aathe hi nikalna hai..." She said while checking her books.

"Nandini" She stopped in her tracks when she heard his stern call and turned towards him.

"Have your breakfast and then we will leave..." He said sternly while putting his watch.

"Manik..wo time..." She stopped her words when he passed a glare.

She immediately dragged a chair and sat to have breakfast with a puppy face to which Nyonika giggled.

She completed a paratha and stood to leave but one signal with his eyes made her sit again like a kitten.

"Maa ji bas na please..." she pleaded when Nyonika kept 2nd paratha in her plate.