12. Interactions

Days went smooth and Nandini wondered why that mysterious caller didn't call again and even worried thinking that he might do something in future. Her holidays got over with daily phone calls from Manik and chatting, playing with Navya sometimes. Manik's MBA also will be started on the same day of Nandini's college re-open. He already told that he will pick her and drop her home back. Manik's gang was also forced to join MBA along with him. Cabir, who was not at all interested in further studies cursed Manik like anything when he forced him for MBA.

First day when Manik was waiting for Nandini, she came out of her department, and smiled seeing him. He waved his hand and she did too and was about to say "Hi Sir.." but stopped remembering something.

It was one day in her holidays after their engagement. When Nandini heard a knock, she opened the main door and saw Manik.

"Good morning Nandu.." He wished and entered.

"Good morning Sir..." She too replied with a smile but he took a big sigh hearing Sir all over again.

"Maa went to office..??" He questioned controlling his temper but it didn't work as she again addressed him Sir while replying.

He gritted his teeth, throwing the magazine he has in his hand, getting up from the couch, grabbed her hairs and pulled her towards him saying "Get hell with your sir.." and slammed his lips on hers before she could react with his sudden action. It was so hard for her to handle as he poured all his rage on her lips while chewing them to no extent making her breathless. At one point, in need of breath, she tried pushing him with her tiny hands but what he did made her shock beyond limits. He pinned her to the wall, left her hairs and grabbed her both hands in one hand while biting the hell out of her lips, and made her place her legs around his waist. He then locked her hands encircling his neck and then carried her with one hand around her waist while the other held her head in place, so that she cannot go back from kiss. She tried hard but it continued for more than 15 minutes and she lost all energy in that one kiss. He moved towards her bedroom in the same position, still kissing her madly and then placed her on bed. His hands moved towards her kurti and she arched her back when his hand travelled towards her bra hooks. She gasped when he unhooked them and caressed her back with his warm hand. He felt her shivering and then decided to stop what he was doing. He broke the kiss, panting and removed his hand. She was breathing heavily to process her respiration and closed her eyes tightly. Manik became normal before than Nandini and observed that she was panting but better than before. He sighed and pulled her towards him and she silently placed her head on his chest wrapping her hand on his stomach.

He noticed that there was traces of blood on her swollen lips. He touched her lips with his thumb and she again shivered.

"Relax..." He said and rubbed them softly but tears trickled down her eyes which he wiped off with his kisses.

"Paining..??" He asked making the conversation simple and she nodded yes slightly while checking his shirt buttons.

"Hmm....Ab yaad rahegi na....that you shouldn't call me Sir..??" He asked in a cold tone and she looked at him with her innocent eyes.

"Sorry" She mumbled and closed her eyes. He kept silent for few minutes while rubbing her hairs and saw her sleeping. He carefully placed her head on the pillow and left locking the door with the spare key he had got.

Nandini came out of the incident when Manik snapped his fingers in front of her.

"Where were you lost..??" He asked and she said "Nothing..."

"So shall we leave..??" He asked opening the car door for her and she smiled to his gesture.

"So how was your day..??" He asked while driving.