22. FIRST Morning

A new morning as a newly wedded couple...

Nandini opened her eyes when she felt the sunrays as she hardly slept because of the tight grip of the monster who is now her dear husband. She tried to move but remembered his warning the last night and stayed still. She was thinking of a way to get up and luckily his phone rang displaying his mother's id. He frowned and opened his eyes hearing his ringtone.

"Hello" He said in a sleepy tone while turning to the other side and Nandini sighed in relief.

"Good morning Manik....Get up and get ready...I should see you at dining table in next 30mins.." Nyonika ordered and cut the call.

After all, mothers know everything.

"Mom..Please..." He tried but it already went in vain. He kept the phone aside and looked at Nandini who was thinking something sitting at the other end of bed.

"Good morning beautiful..." He said with a smile and she went red due to the sudden yet unexpected compliment.

'BE WITH THE ONE WHO COMPLIMENTS YOUR MESSED UP MORNING FACE,,, NOT WITH THE ONE WHO ADMIRES YOU WHEN YOU ARE DOLLED UP' That's what she believes...

"Good morning.." She said with a pure smile which made him fall for her even more.

He pulled her towards him and pressed his lips on hers to which she gave in immediately because she felt happy.

"It's indeed a good morning..." He said and pecked her lips while letting her move out from the bed.

She bent her head down feeling shy.

"You go and get ready..Tab tak....mein.....so jaatha hu yaar..please..." He said and lied down back to which she giggled and went to get ready.

"Guys I'm telling you....Don't tease him....We never know how he will react to which comment...That too about his married life now...So please...Cabir..you...Stay away from your cheap jokes...Okay..??" Aliya and Dhruv warned the other two for the nth time while sitting in the hall.

"Yeh Manik bhi na....I called him to wake him up..But see...still he didn't..." Nyonika complained to Raj while coming out of their room.

"Rehne do baby....Atleast aaj....aaj toh jaane hi do bechare ko....He might not have slept last night..." Raj said and winked to which he earned tight slap on his shoulder from his wife.

"Lo....You were warning us....Uncle akele kaafi hai to tease the hell out of Manik..." Cabir said and Aliya tapped her head not knowing what to do.

Nandini came out wearing a maroon salwar suit and dried her hairs. She just did a light touch up and left downstairs after seeing Manik waking up.

Everyone were chating by the time she came down nervously as it was her first day at a new place, her in-law's place.

All smiles died slowly looking at her while Mukthi and Aliya exchanged looks. Nyonika was about to say something but then they heard Manik screaming on top of his voice "Nandini"

She flinched hearing his tone and looked at everyone with a shocked face.

She ran back to her room before he shouted for the second time. Nyonika was about to go behind her but Raj stopped her saying "Let her go"

"But Raj...He might be very angry...Just let me.." She tried to say something while trying to free her hand but Raj held it tighter and said "I said let her go....Yeh wife and husband ke beech ki mamla hai....So let them handle....Let HER handle him..."

She just nodded and stayed silent like others.

Nandini entered their room to face an angry Manik and god knows for which reason.