𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚

[𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗗𝗘 𝗢𝗡𝗘: 𝗠𝗔𝗗𝗠𝗔𝗫]

SAGE WHEELER WAS sprawled out on her bed, face dug deep into her pillow as she was sleeping peacefully. her soft snores were heard along with a walkie-talkie static.

"sage? saaaaggggeee? sage! sage wheeler?"

a young boy's voice was heard through the walkie-talkie, trying to grab an answer from the brunette girl. sage didn't budge awake.

"mike! go wake up your gay sister!"

"don't say that!"

"just go wake her up!"

"just scream her name...it always works..."

there was a small pause.

"SAGE WHEELER!"

the young brunette girl gasped loudly, jumping up from her bed in shock as she fixes up her messed up hair. she clears her throat and wipes any drool that escaped her mouth while she was sleeping before reaching over to her walkie. her hand reaches for the device, but to her dismay, she falls forward and off her bed.

"shit! ow! what the flip fuck." sage hissed, grasping the back of her head. "did it work?" dustin asked, curious. "yeah it worked." mike, sage's twin brother, replied.

"what the fuck is wrong with you, henderson?" sage asked as she spoke into the walkie. "oh, okay, good morning to you too grumpy." dustin said with sarcasm dripping.

sage rolled her eyes in annoyance, "why did you wake me up?" she asked.

"what's your haul?" dustin questioned.

sage immediately knew what he was talking about and cursed herself. "uh, i'm not sure,"

"you're— you're not sure? jesus you and mike both." dustin mumbled, his head shaking. "mike go to nancy's room." sage told her brother through the walkie and then pushed the antenna down. the brunette pulled her hair into a low ponytail before walking to her older sisters room. "so glad she trusts me." sage whispered to herself, grinning.

sage began roaming around the room to find the piggy bank her sister nancy had. mike suddenly walked in, glancing at his twin sister.

"don't stand there! help me look." sage exclaimed in a whisper so that way nancy wouldn't hear her voice. "jeez! fine." mike whispered then searched around the room with the brunette. the two twins looked all over their sisters room for the money until sage opened her drawer. "mike," sage whispered quietly.