𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

[𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗗𝗘 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧: 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗗 𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗥]

THE ALARM BEGAN TO BLARE AROUND the whole hospital.

"what the hell," bob said, looking at the alarm. "we're too late," sage panicked. "what?" the newby adult questioned, confused.

"we're too late!" mike shouted then ran back to the room with his sister. "what's going on?" joyce asked the wheeler twins. "we're under attack," the twins replied in unison, once again, catching the bob newby, off guard.

sage walked over to the table and took a sedative in her hand. "we need to make will sleep."

"what?" joyce gasped. "he's a spy. if he knows where we are, so does the monster!" sage told the byers woman. "she's lying!" will cut in.

"he killed those soldiers. he'll kill us, too!" mike added in. "they're lying! they're lying! she's lying! he's lying! they're lying!" will shouted at his mom, trying to convince her.

gun shots were suddenly heard outside of the room. "those are gun shots!" bob said. "no shit, bob!" sage shouted at the newby adult.

"they're lying! they're lying!" will continued to shout. "okay, will, will, listen, listen. do you know who i am?" joyce asked her son. "do you know who i am?" she repeated.

"you're . . ." will tried spitting out. "you're . . . you're mom!"

joyce stared at her son and knew that it wasn't her son talking. "hold him down." the byers woman tells bob, her boyfriend.

bob reaches over to will and begins to hold him down on the bed.

"no! no! let go! no! no! let me go! let go!" will screamed and wiggled around in bob's grip. joyce took the sedative from sage and prepared it, aiming it at will's arm. "no, let me go!"

sage held will down with her mind to help out bob and joyce.

"i'm sorry. i'm so sorry."

"let me go! let go! let me go!"

mike grips onto his sister as she holds will down, staring at the situation in front of him.

joyce injects the needle into will's arm and his yells begin to slowly calm down. not even five seconds later — will was knocked out. hopper and owens run into the room just to see will asleep, joyce holding the needle.

sage hears sudden growling and stops focusing on will, looking out the door.

"we gotta go. we gotta go." hopper said then rushed towards will, picking him up, and putting him over his shoulder.