𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

[𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗗𝗘 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧: 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧]

ELEVEN SOBS LOUDLY, WAILING IN pain as the teens around her stare at her in worry. the flesh sizzles inside her leg.

"what is that?" erica asks, looking at eleven's leg.

"there's something in there," mike said. "jesus christ," dustin commented. "keep her talking. keep her awake, okay?" johnathan said before running off to the food court kitchen.

johnathan jumps over the counter, opening drawers and grabbing a wooden spoon along with a knife. he grabs some gloves then turns on the stove, putting the metal knife over it, heating it.

"hey, hey, hey. stay awake, stay awake." mike told eleven. "let's get her on this side,"

the teens move the hopper teen carefully, trying not to hurt her.

"easy, easy, easy, easy."

"it's, uh . . . you know, it's not actually that bad. there was a . . . a goalie on my soccer team, beth wildfire, this other girl slid into her leg and the whole bone came out of her knee, six inches or something, it was insane." robin explained to her friends. "robin," steve said. "yeah?"

"you're not helping,"

"i'm sorry,"

johnathan comes running back with the stuff, kneeling in front of el's leg.

"okay. all right, el? this is gonna hurt like hell, okay?" johnathan informs the teen. "okay," el replies, sobbing. "i need you to stay real still. here, you're gonna wanna bite down on this, okay?" the older byers teen passes mike the wooden spoon, and the wheeled twin puts it in el's mouth allowing her to bite down.

johnathan lowers the knife to eleven's leg and sage covers her eyes, but opens her fingers to take a small peek.

"do it," mike said.

johnathan takes a deep breath before slowly cutting into eleven's leg. the hopper teen screams in pain as everyone lets out different reactions.

"oh, shit," sage mumbles as eleven screams while sobbing loudly.

johnathan then reaches his hand into eleven's wound making her screech in pain. everyone groans in disgust as johnathan moves his hand around, trying to get whatever is in eleven's leg out of her.

"johnathan!" nancy exclaims. "stop talking!" he tells her as eleven screams louder. "goddamn it!" eleven spits the spoon out of her mouth.