𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

[𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗗𝗘 𝗧𝗪𝗢: 𝗩𝗘𝗖𝗡𝗔'𝗦 𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗘]

SAGE WHEELER JUMPED UP FROM THE bed, breathing heavily as cold sweat drips down her face. the brunette looks down next to her to see max sleeping peacefully.

sage turned to her right and checked the time to see it was only six in the morning. the wheeler teen let out a shaky sigh, slowly getting off of the bed trying not to wake up her girlfriend, and walks over to the bathroom.

the wheeler teen closes the door behind her, turns on the sink, and rinses her face with cold water. sage turns off the sink once she was done and grabs the towel next to her, drying her face. when the brunette looks in the mirror she sighs, the visuals of her dream coming into mind.

"you will hand me over your power, sage . . ."

"stay out of my fucking head!"

sage quickly walks out of the bathroom, heading to max's room and grabs her backpack, taking out the extra clothes she brought with her. the brunette changes into her clothes and just as she was about to walk out of the room, she hears max tossing and turning on the bed.

"max, hey," sage whispers, walking over back to the bed, grabbing max's hand. "maxine,"

the red-head jumps up from the bed, breathing heavily with cold sweat on her skin. the wheeler teen frowns as she feels max squeeze her hand tightly. the mayfield teen looks over at her girlfriend and leans over, hugging her tightly as she kicks her feet off the bed.

sage wraps her arms around max, helping her up off the bed carefully as the red-head clings onto her tightly.

"i got you, i got you," sage whispers in max's ear, rubbing her back gently. "when'd you wake up?" max asks the wheeler teen.

"just a few minutes ago,"

the red-head nods before releasing her lover, rubbing her temples, and heading out of her room to the kitchen to get her tylenol.

the brunette follows max into the kitchen and leans against the sink, rubbing her back gently. the mayfield teen gives sage one pill after swallowing her own. the wheeler teen pops the pill in her mouth, swallowing it down with some water as max looks out the window.

police sirens were heard in the distance along with a dog barking.

the couple glance at each other before going outside to see what was going on. the two see police driving into the trailer park, right in front of eddie munson's trailer house.