𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

[𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗗𝗘 𝗢𝗡𝗘: 𝗦𝗨𝗭𝗜𝗘, 𝗗𝗢 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗖𝗢𝗣𝗬?]

"YOU'RE LATE," LUCAS SAID AS MIKE pulled up to the starcourt mall. "again."

"we're gonna miss the opening," will stated while having his arm linked with sage's. "yeah, if you keep whining about it. let's go!" mike said.

" "if you guys keep whining about it. nyeh-nyeh-nyeh." " lucas mocked mike. "just please stop talking, dude." mike said and turned lucas around so he can start walking inside the mall.

"let me guess. you were busy." lucas smacks his lips together. "oh, yeah, real mature, lucas," mike rolled his eyes. " "oh el, i wish we could make out forever, and never hang out with any of our friends," " lucas mocked again.

"your lips are plump, mike." sage commented and snorted a bit. "lucas, stop," max said to the dark-skinned teen. "will and sage think it's funny." lucas told the red-head.

"because it is!" will and sage say in unison.

"yeah, it's so funny that i want to spend romantic time with my girlfriend," mike said sarcastically.

"i'm spending romantic time with my girlfriend," lucas said, wrapping an arm around max.

sage's smile fell when she saw lucas put his arm around max. the wheeler girl looked away and gulped, but then felt will take her hand. he gave her hand a light squeeze before dragging her to the escalator with mike, max, and lucas.

"hey!" a girl said after being shoved.

"excuse us! sorry!"

"sorry!"

"sorry, sorry, sorry!"

"excuse me, i'm sorry,"

"sorry,"

the five teens made it down the crowed escalator and began to rush through the corridor.

"hey! watch it!" a girl said after mike bumped into her.

"yeah! watch it, nerd!" erica said, sitting down with her friends eating ice cream. "isn't it past your bedtime?" lucas asked his sister. "isn't it time you died?" erica shot back.

"oH," sage whispered to herself, getting a small voice crack.

"psycho!"

"butthead!"

"mall rat!"

"fart face!"

lucas blows a raspberry at his younger sister before getting dragged into scoops ahoy by max.

"oh, now that was mature,"

the five teens walk into the ice cream parlor and mike rings the bell repeatedly.