𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

[𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗗𝗘 𝗦𝗜𝗫: 𝗘 𝗣𝗟𝗨𝗥𝗜𝗕𝗨𝗦 𝗨𝗡𝗨𝗠]

THE PARTY IS NOW STOOD UP AND gathered around the lobby.

will reaches his hand to the back of his neck, touching the back of his neck gently.

"he's here," will says and he shivers.

sage rubs will's arm, trying to calm him down as she lets out a deep breath. "let's go," the younger wheeler twin walks off with will, the party following behind her.

"hey, hey, hey! two at a time!" the woman tries to tell the children, but gets ignored.

the party gets to the elevator and sage pushes the button, but realizes it's not working. "shit, fuck you! piece of shit." sage curses, hitting the button harshly. "stairs," mike says then walks away.

sage and the party follow mike to the stairs and immediately start running up the staircase. luckily, nancy and johnathan weren't too far up because the party made it to the couple.

"johnathan, move!" will tells his brother before they make it in front of the door.

sage quickly breaks the door to the room open and walks in with eleven to see a creature. the wheeler twin stared at the creature with wide eyes with eleven, shocked.

"jesus!"

"what the f—"

the creature roars and charges at the two girls, but they were quick. they lift their hands and throw the creature to the wall with a yell. sage runs to the other side of the room where nancy was and kneels down to her.

eleven throws the creature to the other side of the room, and then the ceiling. sage turns around, still kneeled down, and lifts her hands — helping eleven throw the creature back down to the floor while protecting her older sister.

the creature snarls at eleven but the hopper teen throws the monster through the window, yelling. as the glass breaks, sage covers nancy.

the monster falls down to the floor and melts, slowly crawling to the sewer drain.

"go!" eleven tells johnathan, pushing him to his girlfriend.

the party runs off as johnathan rushes over to nancy. "are you okay? are you okay?"

sage glances at the couple before scoffing at the fact that her friends left her. the wheeler twin then looks at the window and steps up on it.