𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

[𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗗𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥: 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗦𝗘]

"WILL! SAGE!!" DUSTIN AND MAX shout loudly, trying to look for the teens. "dustin!" joyce calls out walking towards the two. "mrs. byers?" dustin asks in confusion.

"what's going on? where's will and sage?" joyce asked.

lucas suddenly ran in panting out of breath. "the field!" he said before running back outside. the two teens and adult ran out after him.

"will? sage?" mike tried waking his friend and sister up as they were both standing, but seemed like they were in a trance. "i just found them like this!" mike shouted to joyce as he saw her.

"i think they're having another episode!"

joyce runs up and grabs her son by the shoulders, looking over at sage and cupping her cheek with one hand. "will! will! sage? sage!" joyce tried waking the teens up. "sweetie, wake up! it's mom! it's joyce! will! sage!"

in the upside down it seems to be that will is still getting choked by the shadow along with sage. sage tried prying the shadow away from her throat, trying to breathe. tears spill from her eyes thinking she won't be able to make it.

"will! sage! wake up!"

sage suddenly gets an idea and closes her eyes, lighting her fists on fire.

"can you guys hear me? will, sage, please, just wake up."

the wheeler girl lifts her hands up and gets ready to strike.

"it's mom! it's joyce!"

"it's me!"

sage opens her eyes to reveal they are a orange-red color. the wheeler girl grabs part of the shadow that has will and part of the shadow that has her. the shadow shrieks in pain before both of teens eyes open up as they gasp in surprise.

   THE SIX TEENS WALK OUT FROM THE front of the school as joyce with will. sage holds a napkin to her nose as it had bled when she woke up. mike held his sisters free hand tightly making sure that nothing else would happen.

"okay, that totally freaked me out." max commented. "did that not freak you guys out? sage, are you okay?" she continued and put a hand on sage's back, rubbing it.

sage nodded and let lucas speak. "two episodes in two days."

"it's getting worse." mike added. "you think it's true sight?" lucas asked the wheeler boy. "what's true sight?" max asked the dark skinned boy.