𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮

[𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗗𝗘 𝗢𝗡𝗘: 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗘 𝗖𝗟𝗨𝗕]

SAGE WHEELER'S EYES BEGAN TO slowly open. when her dark brown eyes fully opened, her vision was a bit blurry. her hands went up, and rubbed her eyes as she sat up on her bed, yawning.

but when sage moved her hands away from her eyes, her heart dropped.

there was dust particles floating around her room as vines were around her room. sage glanced around her room, tears forming in her eyes. she was in the upside down.

"no, no, no, no!" sage panicked and got off her bed, immediately rushing to her door. the wheeler twins hands gripped her door knob, but when she twisted it and tried opening it, her door didn't open. "no . . . no, no! open!"

sage pounds on her door harshly, sobbing loudly and shaking in fear.

"max! mike! nancy!" sage screamed before going to her window, trying to open it, but it wouldn't open up either. "MAX! SOMEBODY HELP ME!" the wheeler twin screams again, giving up on trying to open her window.

suddenly, loud footsteps were heard in the distance. sage whimpers and tries to light her hands on fire. nothing. the wheeler twin looks at her hands in panic. her powers were gone.

"no, no," sage cries, sliding down the wall, curling up into a ball. "sage . . ." a deep, low voice speaks as the footsteps get closer.

"leave me alone. leave me alone." sage whispers, hugging her knees. "you can't hide from me," the voice speaks again before something pounds on her door causing sage to flinch at the sudden action.

"i said, leave me alone!" sage shouts, tears streaming down her face. "leave me the fuck alone!" the wheeler teen immediately closes her mouth when she hears growling.

sage sobs quietly, hugging her knees tighter before another pound is on her door. then another. and another. and another until it becomes rapid. the brunette sobs loudly, shaking in fear as she screams.

"sage! sage, wake up!"

sage jumps up from her bed, gasping for breath. mike looks at his twin sister in worry, his hand on her back, rubbing it. the wheeler twin on the bed looks around her room seeing it was normal. the brunette turns her head to look at her brother and hugs him tightly, shaking.

"i got you. i got you." mike whispers as he holds his sister. "you're okay,"

the brunette pants heavily before releasing her brother. sage rubs her face, trying to calm down. mike stares at his sister in worry then grabs her arms, slowly pulling her out of bed.