𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

[𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗗𝗘 𝗧𝗪𝗢: 𝗩𝗘𝗖𝗡𝗔'𝗦 𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗘]

"HAVE YOU SEEN OR HEARD FROM eddie recently?" dustin spoke into the phone.

"eddie munson," max said as she also spoke into the phone, pacing around.

"when's the last time you talked to him?" dustin asked. "yeah, have you seen him?" max asked.

"okay. sorry to bother you." dustin said with a sigh, crossing out a name on the list.

"i really don't think he's at the arcade," sage said as she picked up the phone. "yep, i'm pretty sure," the brunette added on.

"reefer rick? no. does this reefer rick have a last name? i mean, it's kind of . . ." max asked as she continued to pace around.

"all right, doctor zhivago." steve said as she walked over to a girl around his age with a vhs. "it's a double vhs. it's long. but that's because it's filled with action and romance, and a little bit of suspense."

"so, my boyfriend won't, like, totally puke when i bring it home?" the girl asked. "oh, you . . . your boyfriend? uh, no. no. he's gonna . . . he's gonna love it. yeah." steve informed her.

the teen girl payed for the movie at the front where robin was then headed out the door.

"see ya,"

"yeah, see ya later," steve said, watching her walk off. "alligator,"

the harrington let out a sigh. "goddamn it."

sage hung up the phone after getting no lead onto where eddie was, but max then spoke up.

"hey, guys, i might have a lead,"

"seriously?" dustin asked, turning to look over at the red-head. "yeah. apparently, eddie gets drugs from some guy named reefer rick, and sometimes eddie crashes there." max replied.

"sounds promising," robin said. "where does this reefer rick live?" sage asked her girlfriend.

"see, that's the thing. no one knows." max told her. "he's more of a . . . a legend than someone that people actually know,"

"what about a last name?" dustin questioned.

"i don't know that either,"

"bet the cops know the last name," steve cut into the conversation, fixing up some tapes. "what?" max asked him. "cops," steve repeated. "mean, listen, if this reefer rick is actually a drug dealer, i guarantee you he's been busted at some point. mean's he's in the system."