𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

[𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗗𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘: 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗨𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗢]

THE NEXT DAY STEVE, ROBIN AND THE three younger teens drive out to the location of reefer ricks house again to give eddie his delivery of food and drinks.

sage opens the door causing eddie to jump back.

"jesus!"

the five walk in and sage mumbles an apology as she holds up a bag of candies.

"delivery service," dustin says with a smile, holding up two bags. eddie let's out a sigh, looking over at the group as steve waves.

eddie walks over to sage, looking through the bag she has. the munson adult takes out a bag of candy then grabs some cereal from dustin. the adult takes a seat in the boat as he opens up the box, stuffing the food in his house.

"so we got, uh, some good news and some bad news," dustin speaks up as he sits on a stool. "how do you prefer it?"

"bad news first, always," eddie tells him and sips his drink. "all right. bad news. we tapped into the hawkins pd dispatch with our cerebro, and they're definitely looking for you." dustin says.

"also, they're, uh, pretty convinced you killed chrissy," the henderson teen quickly adds in. "like, 100% kind of convinced," max agrees.

"and the good news?" eddie asks. "your name hasn't gone public yet," robin tells him. "but if we found out about you, it's a matter of time before others do. and once that gets out, everyone and their shallow-minded mother is gonna be gunning for you."

"hunt the freak, right?" eddie says. "exactly," sage mumbles. "shit,"

"so, before that happens, we need to find vecna, kill him, and prove your innocence," dustin explains to the munson adult. "that's all, dustin? that's all?" eddie questions.

"yeah, no, that's pretty much it,"

"listen, eddie, i know everything dustin is saying sounds totally delusional, but we've actually been through this before," robin explains. "i mean, they have a . . . a few times, and . . . and i have once. mine was more human-flesh based, theirs was more smoke-related, but bottom line is, collectively, i really feel we got this."

"yeah, see we usually rely on this other girl who also has superpowers, like sage, and they're partners and shit. but, uh, those went bye-bye so . . ." steve spoke up making sage nod in agreement as eddie looked over at sage.