𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

[𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗗𝗘 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘: 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗜𝗚𝗚𝗬𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞]

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

[𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗗𝗘 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘: 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗜𝗚𝗚𝗬𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞]

THE OLDER TEENS WERE GETTING choked, eddie is sacrificing himself, what is happening with sage, max, and lucas?

max was currently barricading the doors in the wheeler house with chairs, desks, with anything she can find around the house.

the red-head didn't want to admit, but she was scared for her life. max grabbed a chair from the dining room and began to walk to the door.

when she saw the door, everything was gone. the door slowly began to creak and vecna's voice was heard.

"you can't hide from me, max,"

the mayfield teen was about to run, but she held her ground and closed her eyes. taking a deep breath in, she began to remember any other good memories she could hide in.

"you don't think i don't see what you're doing?"

max didn't listen.

"you think i don't see . . . everything?"

visions of everyone max knew popped in her mind causing her to furrow her eyebrows.

"you thought your friends . . . could stop me? you thought sage could stop me?"

max began to breathe heavily at the mention of sage. "i see them." vecna continued. "i see your friends. just as clearly as i . . . see you."

"i can feel them. i can feel them dying."

the mayfield teen snaps her eyes open at the sound of the clock chime.

"it's time, max."

max turned around, looking around the house as the song 'dream a little dream of me' began to distort.

the second max turned back around, vecna appeared in front of her. "it's time."

max gets sent flying back towards the wall. the red-head cried out in pain as her back hit the hard wall of the house. vecna began to walk over to her, the sound of wet footsteps squelching.

"WE CALL HIM VECNA," LUCAS SPOKE to the blond. "he lives in another dimension. sage nodded, the gun still pointed at her head.

"that's why you can't see him. and eddie munson and his . . . his hellfire acolytes —"

"what, you all summoned this vecna?" jason asked the sinclair teen, not believing a single word he was saying. "no, no, you're not listening. just listen." sage exclaimed to the older teen.

𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗜 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗗 ━━━━ 𝒎𝒂𝒙 𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒇𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें