𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚

[𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗗𝗘 𝗢𝗡𝗘: 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗘 𝗖𝗟𝗨𝗕]

MAX AND SAGE WALK THROUGH THE school halls together, hand in hand. max glances at three girls walking past them and sees a couple making out against lockers.

sage glances at her girlfriend, rubbing her thumb over max's knuckles as they walk by lucas talking to his basketball friend, patrick.

max looks at lucas, his mouth opened as he stared at her. sage gave him an awkward smile and waved at him before turning a corner with max, and seeing chrissy cunningham walking out of the counselors office. she looked scared.

the brunette furrows her eyebrows at the girl, wondering why she looked so scared. before walking in the counselors office, max turns to sage and gives her a peck on the lips.

the wheeler twin smiles softly then leans against the wall outside the counselor, watching max walk in. sage lets out a sigh before walking off to head to her lunch period.

suddenly, lucas stops her.

"hey, sage," lucas says, grabbing her arm gently, stopping her. "lucas, what's wrong?" sage asked her friend as she stopped walking.

"i just wanted to give you a ticket for my game," lucas said, handing her a ticket. "thanks, but are you sure you'll be playing this time?"

the sinclair teen shrugged with a small sigh. "i really hope i do,"

sage gives lucas a soft smile. "i'd love to go, lucas. i'll talk with max before i go over to her house." the brunette tells lucas.

"really? thank you, sage," lucas says and hugs her tightly. "you're welcome," sage chuckles, hugging him back before releasing him.

"i'll see you then,"

sage waves at him and walks away to head to her lunch. lucas smiles softly before going to the counselors office, leaning outside of the door, waiting for max to walk out so he can give her a ticket to his basketball game.

soon enough, max walks out.

"max, hey," lucas says and leans off the wall, startling the girl. "are you stalking me or something?" max asks, walking away.

"oh, no, i . . . i just wanted to give you this." lucas said, following her and handing her a ticket. max turns around and takes it. "what is this?"

"a ticket to the game. i already gave sage one."

max rolls her eyes at the mention of his games and looks at him. "i know you never want to go to my games, but this one is kind of a big deal." lucas tells the red-head.