𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

[𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗗𝗘 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡: 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗖𝗥𝗘 𝗔𝗧 𝗛𝗔𝗪𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗕]

MAX AND SAGE CONTINUE BIKING TO eddie's trailer, sage gripping onto max tightly.

"thank you, maxine," sage tells her, her brown hair blowing back. "you thanked me, like, a hundred times already, sage," max replied with a chuckle. "and i'll keep thanking you,"

even though sage couldn't see it, she knew max was blushing like crazy.

the two teens eventually made it to eddie's trailer and quickly hopped off the bike.

with a smile, sage quickly ran up the stairs to the door, max following behind her. the brunette got to the door and slammed it open, but when she ran into the trailer — no one was there.

". . . are we here early?" sage asks and turns around to max, only to not see her. "max?"

sage opens the door to check outside, but ends up somewhere else, almost falling over the stairs. she was in vecna's lab. tears almost immediately form in sage's eyes as she looks around.

"m-max?" the wheeler twin whimpers in fear, slowly going down the steps before she heard the familiar deep voice.

vecna . . .

"SAGE? SAGE!" MAX EXCLAIMED, HER hands over sage's cheeks as they stand outside the trailer. "GUYS!" the red-head yells to get the teens, and adult's attention from inside, outside. max turns back and looks at sage.

her eyes were rolled back and she was standing still. max begins to shake her girlfriend before taking off her walkman, and putting it on sage.

all the teens and eddie run outside the trailer to see a panicked max, and a cursed sage.

"shit,"

"oh my god,"

"sage," nancy exclaimed and ran to her sister, beginning to shake her. "song, max, where's her song?!"

"i don't have it!"

"go get it!" steve ushered. "now, go get it now!"

the red-head puts the walkman in nancy's hands, the headphones already on sages head, before running towards her trailer.

"I SEE YOUR SISTER HAS BEEN LOOKING for me, sage," vecna says as sage walks down the steps. "she was so close. so close to the truth."