𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤

[𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗗𝗘 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘: 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗗]

"WE FOUND HIM," SAGE SAID TO THE party as her and eleven were seated on the couch down in the wheeler's basement.

"where is he?" max asked her. "woods," eleven replied to the red-head. "woods?" lucas repeats as a question. "he's with . . . will's mom."

"my — my mom?"

"and some random dude,"

"what are they doing?"

"ill . . . annoy." eleven said slowly. "they're going to Illinois," sage said for the hopper teen.

"mike! sage! breakfast!" karen said from upstairs, knocking on the door. "not now, mom!"

"illinois? illinois, like the state? the state of illinois?" mike asks the girls as they take off their blindfolds. "mike, what else is called illinois?" sage asked her twin, ignoring the pain on her throat that billy had caused from yesterday.

the older wheeler twin rolled his eyes before his sister got up and went to the bathroom, max and eleven following behind her. sage turns on the water and grabs a cloth, but max takes the cloth from her before she could soak it.

"i'll do it,"

sage sighs and nods. max reaches over and does eleven first, wiping the blood of her nose. when she was done with her, sage was next.

the red-head wipes the blood of the brunette's nose before noticing her neck. sage see's the bruise on her neck and lightly touches it.

"does it still hurt?" max asks her. "only when i talk," sage responses, looking at her. "well, it's a good thing you're not mike, then. "blah, blah, blah, blah, blah." and you'd be in constant pain." max said making the three chuckle.

the mayfield teen wipes more blood off of her nose as eleven watches them. the three girls listened to the conversation the boys were having and it seemed like they thought the girls couldn't hear, but they hear everything.

"it wasn't!" max said. "you guys do realize we can hear everything you're saying, right?"

eleven giggles making sage smile softly.

"you have no idea what you're capable of,"

sage's smile fell at the voice in her head. the wheeler teen sighs and rubs her face, trying to get billy's voice out of her head. though, billy was right. sage didn't have any idea what she was capable of. yeah, she read the comics and saw how powerful the phoenix force was, but she didn't know if she could be as powerful.