𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

[𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗗𝗘 𝗧𝗪𝗢: 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗞 𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗧, 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞]

SAGE WHEELER WAS CURRENTLY sitting next to her twin brother, micheal wheeler, aka mike. both her and mike were currently getting questioned about eleven, and where she was last seen so she can get taken back to the lab.

"go back to the beginning," a woman told the twins.

"we told you everything." sage said harshly while holding her younger sister, holly, in her arms. "i understand this is difficult, sage and michael." a man said. "we don't know where she is." mike told the male.

"and even if we did, we'd never tell you. we would never tell you." sage finished off, glaring at the man in front of her. "i know it's difficult to accept, the stories she told you were not true," the woman then explained. "she's a very dangerous individual."

"if she contacts you, you two must tell us." the man told the twins. sage scoffed and look forward, seeing the familiar shaved head girl she grew to have a connection with, at the window. "el," sage whispered softly.

sage nudged mike gently and motioned towards the window, the two detectives not noticing.

"otherwise, you're putting yourself and your entire family at risk. do you understand, kids? do you understand?" the woman continued before noticing the twins weren't replying.

"sage? michael?"

"kids?"

the two detectives looked at the window in the direction the twins were looking at.

soon enough there was a search outside for the girl. sage snapped out of her trance to the sound of holly crying. the brunette girl began to shush her gently and she then looked at her brother.

"eleven," they both whispered.

   SAGE WHERLER WAS STANDING next to her mother, trying to hold in the laugh she had as her mother took pictures of mike in his ghost-busters costume.

"all right, that's the last one," mike said, trying to escape the pictures his mother his taking. "no, just one more. come on, please? maybe sage could get one with you even if she's not wearing a costume." karen wheeler suggested.

"what? no!" sage immediately butted into the conversation. "yeah, sage! take pictures with me!" mike told his twin sister.

"go on, baby!" karen told her daughter.