𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

[𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗗𝗘 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧: 𝗣𝗔𝗣𝗔]

SAGE STARED AT THE MAN AND THE child. no voice was heard anymore around her. her eyes were widened in shock as she watches brenner place down the tattoo drill.

"all done," brenner tells henry. "not so bad, was it?"

sage's brown eyes get a closer look of the tattoo.

001.

the brunette's jaw drops. he was the first experiment brenner had worked on.

"see? there's nothing to be afraid of." brenner continued speaking. "is there, sage?"

sage's heart dropped when the man said her name. brenner turned his head and sage's brown eyes saw his eyes were cloudy white.

"why don't you take a seat?" brenner asked, his voice now distorted. sage didn't hesitate to run out of the room.

as she entered a hallway, distant screaming of children were heard. "no!"

the brunette's eyes filled with tears at the sight of the hallway. blood on the walls, dead people on the floor, doors to the children's rooms open, and lights flickering rapidly. sage turned around and ran off, tears falling down her cheeks.

   "SAGE, JUST STAY WITH ME. STAY WITH me, okay?" nancy said to her sister as she cupped her face, standing outside eddie's trailer waiting for the others to return with sage's favorite song. "whatever you guys are doing, hurry up!" nancy shouted to max's trailer.

erica, who was standing outside max's door, runs inside and rushes to max's room.

"nancy says you need to hurry!"

"yeah? no shit!" dustin yells at the girl in response. "we're trying. we can't find anything. i can't find it! i could've sworn i had it!" max said, panicking as she searched through a box.

"seriously, what is all this shit?" robin asked eddie, holding his music he brought along thinking it would help. "what are you even looking for?" eddie asked the teenager.

"tears for fears, blondie, queen, beatles! music, we need music!" max shouted at the adult. eddie snatched a tape from robins hand and glared at the red-head, "this is music!" he yelled.

"yell at me again and you won't live to see another fucking day, munson! my girlfriend could be dying and it'll be my fault if i don't save her!" max shouted at him, grabbing the tape he had and throwing it at his chest as she is on the verge of breaking down.