𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

[𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗗𝗘 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘: 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗜𝗚𝗚𝗬𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞]

INSIDE THE CREEL HOUSE THE FOUR teens were walking inside the house, barefoot. sage and max were walking side by side, lamps in their hands.

running up that hill by kate bush was playing from max's headphones.

the couple heard footsteps coming up the attic. sage turned around to see erica holding up her notepad.

found vecna.

the two nod and follow erica downstairs. they meet up with lucas down in the living room where erica's lamp was glowing brightly. max walked into the room more and lucas', sage's and her own lamp glowed brightly.

max looked back at the three. erica began to write down on her notepad.

phase one?

lucas nodded. erica nodded after him and she was quick to put on her shoes, and run outside to the small park in front of the house.

she climbed up the rocket and a man who was walking his dog, watches the teen climb. he turns his head to the house, seeing the blue light.

shrugging, he walking off with his dog.

JASON SHOOTS HIS GUN AT THE HEAD of some football gear dummies. he lowers his gun once he finishes, glaring.

andy, his teammate, walks out. "hey!" he calls out, walking over to jason, hearing him reload his gun. "i think we got something,"

"send ryan," jason replies, focusing on reloading his gun. "i don't wanna waste any more time with bullshit leads."

"i don't think you'll wanna send ryan on this one," andy informs him. the blond senior turns around to face his teammate. "you know the murder house on morehead?" andy asks.

"yeah," jason nods slightly. "what about it?"

BACK IN THE CREEL HOUSE, MAX, sage and lucas were sitting in the living room. the red-head's song was playing faintly through her ear-phones as the sat in silence.

sage and lucas were next to each other playing rock, paper, scissors. lucas winning so far. just as sage got a rock and lucas a scissors, the brunette glared at the sinclair boy, slapping his hand away. when she realized what she did, she winced and looked over at her girlfriend.

the mayfield teen held up her notebook.

hi