𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

[𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗗𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘: 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘𝗚𝗨𝗔𝗥𝗗]

AT HOPPERS CABIN, THE THREE TEEN girls were in eleven's room, playing music. max was pacing around the room while singing and eleven was looking through magazines.

"oh, you found ralph macchio," max said as she saw what eleven was looking at. "macchio?" el asked, smiling. "yeah, he's the karate kid." sage told her with a smile.

"hai-yah!" max did a chopping motion with her hand and laughs. "he's so hot, right? i bet he's an amazing kisser, too."

eleven looked at max like she was insane.

"hey, uh . . ." max started, sitting on the bed in front of el. "is mike a good kisser?"

"ew, let's not talk about my brother being a good kisser or not," sage commented and gaged. "i don't know," eleven replied to max, chuckling at sage's comment. "he's my first boyfriend."

"ex-boyfriend." max corrected.

eleven looked at her and frowned a little. "hey, don't worry about it. okay?" max tries cheering the hopper teen up. "he'll come crawling back to you in no time for forgiveness." sage added.

"i guarantee you, him and lucas are, like, totally wallowing in self-pity and misery right now. they're like, "oh, i hope they take us back," " max mocked making the girls laugh.

wait they? did max break up with lucas? sage though to herself.

"god, what i wouldn't give to see their stupid faces," max said.

eleven looked down at the bed for a second then looked over at sage, getting an idea.

"what is it?" max asked, seeing the wheeler twin and hopper teen looking at each other with grins.

"we have an idea," sage told her then turned the music off with her mind, changing it to radio static, and getting off the bed. max smiled as eleven handed sage a blindfold. "is this really gonna work?" max asked the girls, sitting on the bed, and watching them put on their blindfolds.

eleven nods then takes ahold of sage's hand, holding it tightly.

"holy shit, this is insane." max said with an exciting smile. "max," sage said sternly. "yeah, quiet. i'm sorry." the red-head apologizes.

the two teen girls begin to focus, holding each other's hands tightly. they let out deep breathes as distorted voices were heard.