𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚

[𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗗𝗘 𝗦𝗜𝗫: 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗬]

WILL BYERS STARES AT THE POLAROID pictures that were spread out on the table. sage and mike were seated on each side of the teen.

"sam, this is ludicrous," a doctor comments. "just give him a moment, okay?" owens says.

"we don't have time —"

"hey, jackass, why don't you do us all a favor and shut up, okay?" hopper cuts in.

will stands up from his chair and begins to walk around the table, pointing at a specific spot.

"that's it," will declared. "that's what? what . . . what's there, will?" owens asks the teen. "i don't know. i just know he doesn't want me to see there. i think it's important." will replies.

will, sage, mike, joyce, and bob were back in will's room, awaiting to hear the news.

"mike," sage whispers to her brother. "i need to tell you something,"

"what? what is it?" mike asks. "come on," the wheeler girl says then takes him out of the room.

"something's not right with will," sage begins. "i know that, but —"

"let me finish!"

"sorry,"

"have you noticed will's eyes?" sage asks her brother. "what about his eyes?" mike questioned, getting confused. "they're brown, mike. brown! his eyes are green." sage said.

"he's not our will. i can sense it."

mike stares at his twin sister in shock when he comes to realization that will's eyes are in fact brown.

"holy shit,"

"SO YOU REALLY FOUGHT ONE OF these things before?" max asks steve as he plays with his lighter, waiting for lucas's call.

steve looks over at the red-head and nods.

"and you're, like, totally, 100% sure it wasn't a bear?" max questions for conformation. "shit. don't be an idiot. okay? it wasn't a bear." dustin spoke up in a annoyed tone. "why are you even here if you don't believe us? just go home."

max scoffs and gets up from her seat. "geesh. someone's cranky. past your bedtime?" max walks over to the ladder she installed, and climbs up to where lucas is.