𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭

[𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗗𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘: 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗨𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗢]

"DUSTIN, IT'S LUCAS. DO YOU COPY? dustin." lucas says from the walkie.

"lucas? where the hell have you been?" dustin asks in reply, the walkie close to his face. "just listen. are you guys looking for eddie?" lucas asks. it almost sounded as if he was panicked.

"yeah, we found him, no thanks to you,"

"you found him?"

"he's at boathouse on coal mill road," dustin tells the sinclair teen. "don't worry. he's safe."

"you guys know he killed chrissy, right?" lucas says. "that's bullshit," dustin replies. "eddie tried to save chrissy,"

"then why do all the cops say he did it?" lucas asks before max snatches the walkie from the henderson teen. "lucas, you're so behind it's ridiculous, okay? just meet us at school. we'll explain later." max says to the sinclair teen.

"i . . . i can't. i think some real bad shit's about to go down."

sage then snatches the walkie, "what are you talking about? what bad shit?"

no response.

"lucas? lucas!"

sage scoffed then handed dustin the walkie talkie back. "that's just rude,"

the wheeler teen sits back with a sigh before she lays her head back on max's lap.

NANCY SCROLLS THROUGH THE different kinds of newspapers as robin does the same from the other side.

creel found guilty

the wheeler teen reads over the article as robin mutters the words as she reads her own article.

"anything . . . juicy over there?" robin asks. "nothing new," nancy replies, mentally sighing.

"yep, same here. victor seemed like a normal guy. dead family, missing eyes, took a plea deal, sent to pennhurst. blah, blah, blah, blah."

nancy shakes her head before looking through some more articles.

robin slowly peeks her head to look at nancy. "what are we looking for exactly?"

no answer.

"nance?" robin asks then knocks rhythmically. nancy slowly peeks over at robin. "any mentions of dark wizards or alternate dimensions? things in that vein?" robin asks again.