𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚

[𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗗𝗘 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘: 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗔 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗝𝗘𝗖𝗧]

"DUSTIN, CAN YOU HEAR ME?" EDDIE asks from the walkie. "dustin?"

nancy shoots up from her spot on the floor then hears eddie talking from the walkie-talkie. the teen gets up from the floor and walks over to the device, pulling the antenna out, and replying to the munson adult.

"hey, it's nancy,"

"wheeler! hey. um, i'm gonna need a food delivery, like real soon, unless you want me going out into the world." eddie responses.

"no. no, no. don't do that." nancy tells him. "just stay where you are, and we'll be there as soon as we can."

"yeah, yeah, yeah. listen, um . . . can you pick me up a six-back? i know, it's stupid as shit, drinking right now, but a cold beer would really calm my jangled nerves."

nancy, while listening to eddie talk, looks back at the couch to see max was missing.

"hey, i'm gonna have to call you back," nancy tells the munson adult. "no, don't you da — wheeler? wheeler?"

"dustin!" nancy shakes dustin. "wake up,"

"what?" dustin mumbles, opening his eyes to look at nancy. "aren't you supposed to be on max watch?" the eldest wheeler said.

"yep. yep, yep, yep." dustin told her in reply while rubbing his tired eyes. "sorry,"

"okay then where is she? and where's my sister?"

"they're right there . . ." dustin says, pointing to the empty couch. "a second ago. i swear i dozed off for . . ." the henderson teen looks at his watch and sighs. ". . . an hour,"

nancy gives dustin a look before grabbing him by the shirt, pulling him up from the floor, and dragging him up the basement stairs.

the two teens walk around the house before walking into the kitchen, seeing max and sage at the dining table together with holly.

"morning, guys," karen says with a smile as nancy sighs in relief. "everything okay?"

"yeah," nancy says with a nod. sage, hearing nancy, looks over at her sister. "hey, nance," sage says and takes a bite of her pancake. "hi. yeah, everything's okay." nancy replies.

"i think it's so sweet that you guys are sticking together like this," karen says to her eldest daughter as max looks over at the adult and teens. "could try sticking together at a different house for a change," ted says making karen glare at her husband before looking at dustin.