NIGHT CONVO

Hello everyone!!
I am back with another part of we are "better together"...
So let's start...

............................................…………………….......

Karan:ladoo are you excited??

Teja:yes very much...but at the same time i am also very nervous that what will be the reaction of the people when they will come to know that we are in a relationship...will they accept me??

Karan:ladoo iss baare mein humne phele bhi baat ki hai aur mene tabhi bhi tujhe bola tha ki hume humse matlab rakhna hai na ki duniya walo se unka toh kaam hi ye hai sabko judge kare aur apne opinion banaye...

Teja:yes you are right...but my past is very horrific and i just don't know how to face them...

Karan:ladoo idhar dekh meri tarf dekh aur mujhe bata ki mein kya lagta hu tere liye..

Teja:ye kaisa question hai?..you are my world my revolves around you...i don't care if i have people around me or not but i want you to be around me everytime...

Karan smiled on the answer she gave to him..

Teja:what why are smiling now?

Karan:you just gave the answer of your own question ladoo....that you don't care any one other then me....so why you want to prove them that you are not wrong in your past...

Teja:yes you are right..i should not care of anyone....

Karan:other then me...(with a wink)

Teja:yeah right "other then you"....sunny how do you manage to take away all my worries....

Karan:because i love you...

Teja:And i love you more...

Karan:no i love you more...

Teja:no me..

Karan:ok baba you love me more...bass ab khush....

Teja:ye bohot khush...

Karan:chal ab mujhe bhi khush karde...

Teja:kaise(not understanding what he meant)...

Karan:bata ke nhi karke bata ta hu...

Saying this he started to come near teja...and finally she understood what meant....and quickly covered herself with blanket...

Karan:this is not fair ladoo...kal ke baad toh we will not be able to do that please na...

Teja giggled seeing the situation of karan..

Karan in mind:badi hasi aa rhi haina madam...ab bata ta hu tujhe rukk...

After this he too quickly join teja inside the blacket...and before teja could protest he swiftly locked her hands with his hands above her head...

They were having an intense eyelock....and then karan softly put his lips on teja's forehead and kissed there...followed by cheeks which were very red by now...and then on lips..in the start kiss was very gentle but soon in no time that gentle kiss turned into a passionate one....

After sometime karan left her told...

Karan:Sweetie now sleep tomorrow is going to be a long for both of us and you need for that...so sleep now..

Teja smiled at his concern and told...

Teja:thank you for being the best boyfriend ever...

Karan:Yoir welcome...and thank you for being the best girlfriend ever...

Karan:goodnight...my ladoo

Teja:goodnight....sunnyyy...

On the other side there were two more people who were awake in this moonlight....

Yes you have guessed it right...umvi (umar and vidhi)

Umar:yaar uss din vidhi se baat nhi ho pai thi abhi karu kya?? Parr karuga kaise?? Insta parr follow karu kya??

On the other side vidhi's situation was also the same...

And then finally they decided to text each other via instagram....

The chat goes like...

Umar
Hello!

Vidhi
Hi!

Umar
Wow at the same time..

Vidhi
Yeah same timing..

Umar
So all set for tomorrow to make your life a public life...

Vidhi
Yeah!!i think so i am ready because i am a very private person...i don't like to make public commitment so easily....

Vidhi
Or you can say i am very nervous...right now..

Umar
Hey!!you don't have to be nervous...i too in the same situation..to overcome that my brother asim told me that 'you don't have to be nervous you should just leave your life inside the house as you live outside the house' understood..

Vidhi
Yes..thank you very much for boosting my confidence...

Umar
Your welcome pretty lady...

Vidhi
Oh oh compliment...nice i like it..

Umar
Thank you!!

Vidhi
Bye... Need to go
Good night!!

Umar
Bye ... Good night

And the chat ended like this..both were blush to this new unknown feeling they were having for each other...

To be continued...

_______________________________________

Thank you very much for the appreciation. You all are giving through votes...but please comment bhi kardo...

Thank you for 3k+ reads and also i am ranked on #29 for sunny thank you very much....

Thank you for reading..

Bye everyone will meet you tomorrow at sharp 12 noon with new part...

This is me signing off!!!