FAMILY BONDING..!

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update..

Happy reading....

_______________________________________________

After tejran's recent hot session they both took some rest... And after that, they both freshen up and went outside to have some family time and dinner...

As they came out Arjun and Bharat came and hugged Teja tightly...

Arj:mami i am so happy that you are fine now..

Bhrt:haa aapne toh Dara Diya Hume... Ab please aisa mat karna...

Just then pihu came and hugged her legs...

Pihu:haa warna pihu baat nhi karegi aapse...

Teja smiled at the affection they three are showing to her and hugged all of them tightly back... She slight tears but not that visible, yet Karan saw them and quickly rubbs her back... She looks at him and he just nods...

Karan:wahh saara pyaar sirf mami ko hi milega... Mujhe kuch nhi...

Teja:haa toh... They all love me more then they love you...

Karan:huh.. impossible... They love me more..

Teja raised her eyebrows...

Teja:aisa hai...

She then looked at the three...

All the three:no we love mami more than you...

Teja laughed while Karan made a face...

Then they all released from hug and sat on the couch...

Karan:meenu tu abhi bhi yaha hai...

He said jokingly...

Meenu:meri bhabhi kaa Ghar jab tak jahe tab tak rahungi tujhe kyu problem ho rhi hai... Haina teju...

Teja: correct di... Mein toh bolti hu aap shift hi hojaao fir toh roj maze karenge hum...

Karan:hadd hai yaar meri koi value hi nhi hai iss Ghar mein...

Meenu:thank God you realised that you are adopted...

Karan made a grumpy face while others laugh... He had enough now so he just put his head on Teja's lap like a baby....

Karan:dekh mujhe sab chidha rhe hai...

He complaint her like a baby who didn't got his favourite thing... She chuckles...

Teja:oye ab mere little ko koi nhi chidhayega...

She tried to say that in stern tone while everyone nods... Controlling their laughs..!

KD:teju ab thik lagg rha haina, kuch pain yaa fir kuch nhi feel ho rha haina... If yes then let's go and consult a doctor...

Teja:nhi papa... Ab thik hu mein... Haa todhi pain hoti hai bich bich mein par mene Poonam di se baat ki unhone bola ye normal hai...

KM:chalo tum sab baat karo mein dinner lagati hu...

Teja:haa mein aapki help karti hu...

She made Karan sit and was about to get up went Bharat and arjun shouted...

Bhrt & arjun: no you are not getting up...

Teja looks at them with shock...

Teja:kyu..

KM:kyuki aaj inn dono ne puri zimedaari le rhi apni mami ke liye khana banane ki... Aur vo log hi dinner bhi set karenge...

Teja:wahh... I am impressed... Very good my india and arjun...

Bhrt:mami India nhi...

Teja:awwlee... Acha fine i will not say that 'india'

She teases him...

Bhrt:sirf aaj ke liye because today is your day... Kal se nhi please...

He showed puppy eyes to her... And she just nods..

Later on they set the dinner table and called everyone... Bharat and arjun themselves served every item they made to teju and later on they both also got seated... Teja take a morasal and bites the food... They both looks at her for reaction but she gave none just to tease them.... But yeah later did told them that they made amezing food... And appreciated both of them...

After the food KM and KD went to their room... While rest were sitting in the living room with a can of beer and having a discussion... Just then teju got an idea and she looked at Karan... He guesses that she needs something...

Before she could say anything he immediately said...

Karan:bina buttering ke bol kya chahiye...

Teja:let's go and have ice cream with everyone please please please...

She showed her puppy eye and made very cute face which he could never ingore or say no...

Karan:chalo fir kyuki mere pass option nhi hai...

Meenu:chalo jaldi isse phele iska mood change ho jaaye...

Karan:meenu ke sath nhi jaaunga mein...

Meenu:ohh... Mene kyu kiya...

Karan:kya nhi kiya hai... Jab se aayu pareshan hi kar rhi hai...

Meenu:acha ab nhi karungi ab chal le...

Karan:sorry bol...

Meenu:sorry ab chal...

Karan:ache se bol...

Meenu:huh... Mujhe nhi jana tu hi jaa...

She sat on the couch... While Karan laughed...

Teja:sunny kyu pareshan kar rhi ho di...

Karan:isne Jo kiya uska kya...

Teja:acha ab agar dono baccho ki ladai khatam hogai hai toh chale...

Karan:haa chalo...

He made meenu stand and then they all went to have ice cream... When they were having the icecream teju got a call and that was from un none person... She showed it to Karan... He picked up the call..

Person: pehechana....

Karan:not again....

To be continued...

_______________________________________________

Guy in serious note... Please comment Kiya Karo... Pichle dono parts pe atleast 40 up comments bhi nhi hai... Now if you all wanted next you have to complete the target and this time i will seriously not post the next part if the target is not completed...

Target
Votes:290+
Comment:80+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️