NORMAL ROUTINE...

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update..

Happy reading...

_______________________________________________

Teja got a call from unknown number, she couldn't recognise the number so she gave her phone to Karan to talk... He picked up the call...

Person:pehchana...

Karan::not again yaar... Prince tu itni raat ko kyu call kar rha hai vo bhi dusre number se...

(So yeah..! The unknown person is prince..)

Prince:mujhe bohot jyada bore ho rha tha isliye mene socha ki chota se prank kar lu...

He chuckles...

Karan:tu rukk abhi promotions par mil tujhe mein bataunga prank kya hota hai...

Prince:arre aap toh gussa hogye... Actually yuvi ko kuch kaam hai... Teju ko phone do...

Karan:haa...

And then Karan forwards the phone to teju... She talked with yuvifor sometime and then they both hung up the call... After that, everyone went to home and went to their rooms...

Tejran went to their room...

Teja changed to into one of karan's hoddie and Karan to changed his clothes.... After changing they both lay down on the bed cuddling to each other...

Karan: laddo kal yaa fir parso se promotions karne hai yaa fir pura ek baar season khatam ho jaaye tab...

Teja:jaisi tumhari marzi... Aur hum ye baat kal bhi kar sakte hai... Abhi i am sleeping...

Karan:aee abhi toh 2 ghante phele uthi so ke wapis Sona hai tujhe...

Teja:shut up i am already tired right now... Kal toh i will sleep till late...

Karan:so jaa.. kal waise bhi kuch kaam nhi hai...

Karan started to get up from the bed...

Teja:kaha jaa rhe ho...

Karan:mein floss karke aata hu...

Teja:okay...

With this Karan went for some floss while Teja slept... After a while Karan came again took Teja in his arms cuddling her tightly he to slept...

Next morning...,

Karan woke up early and Teja was still sleeping he thought to disturb her now as she is very tired so he let her sleep... While he came in the hall to wish everyone but only KM and KD were seen in the hall...

Karan:good morning papa mamma...

Both:good morning bacche...

Karan:baaki sab kaha hai...

KM:sab so rhe hai....

KD:waise aaj tu jaldi kaise uth gya...

Karan:bass aise hi... Sab thik hai... Aap dono ki health kaisi hai abhi...

KM:hum thik hai tum dono papa beta baat karo mein hum teeno ke liye chai leke aati hu...

Karan:nhi mamma aap betho mein leke aat hu chai...

He stood up and went to make some tea for the three of them...

He was in kitchen making chai for everyone... Just then two small hands came in contact with his body... He smiles and make her face him...

Karan:good morning laddo...

Teja:good morning sunnyyyy.... My duggu...

She said with her baby voice and kissed his cheeks... Karan to kissed her on her cheeks... And gave a peck on her lips...

Teja:kya kar rhe ho...

Karan:sabke liye chai bana rha hu... Aur tera hot water bhi rakha hai pile phele warna thanda ho jaayega...

Teja:awlee.... Tum mera itna khayal rakhta haina...

Karan smiles...

Karan:aur tera khayal nhi rakhunga toh kiska rakhunga... Uss diya kaa...

Teja:aee...

KM:aur kitna time Karan...

KM said this and entered the kitchen... She saw them and chuckles...

KM: continue this par phele mujhe meri chai dedo... Subha se nhi pii hai...

Karan:haa mamma... Ye lo bann gyi hai iss ladki ne mujhe late karwaya...

Teja:haww... Jhuta... Mamma ye jhut bol rha hai... Mene kuch nhi kiya mein toh aai hu abhi hu just....

Karan:kaisi haina tu...

KM:bass my Tom and Jerry ladne ki koi zarurat nhi hai...

And then they three went out with tea... Later on everyone started to wake up...

After sometime karan and Teja went to get changed as they are going to meet some of their friends and also today they are going to know where the actual shoot of rodies will happen...

Karane as ready and Teja went to change her dress and get ready... He was busy on his phone while Omi called him..

Omi:good morning Bhai...

Karan:good morning... Aaj subha subha call kiya...

Omi:haa vo aapko batana tha ki rodies ki shoot loction final and we are going to Spain this time... And there itself we need to stay atleast for a month... Toh i was asking ki kab ki ticket karni hai aapki aur bhabhi ki...

Karan:next week kaa karde... Ye week todha families ke sath spend karna hai uske baad toh everyone is leaving for states only...

Omi:okay mein tickets aapko mail kar dunga...

Karan:haa....

To be continued...

_______________________________________________

Yeah I know bohot jyada hi boring aur chota sa part hai... I don't know if i should say this or not but i wanted to let it out... Actually the thing is I am very disturbed from last few days... Even i don't know what is happening... Every single day i am breaking down... Negative thoughts and what not... And this is also a reason i am not being able to write anything on Wattpad... Guys just give me few days i promise i be back with a bang but for now your writer is disturbed and very much demotivated...!

Also i know this part is not that interesting but i promise ki next part se I will try my level best to entertain you all with my stories.... It's just that point of life where you don't want to do anything and just be alone for sometime... That's what is happening to me... I hope you will understand, and i know i have very understanding family... ! Thank you...

Target
Votes:290+
Comment:80+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️