RODIES' S HOST...

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

_______________________________________________

They reached the airport and by karan's karaneeti they were not papped on the airport... They both got in the flight and then reached Chandigarh...

As soon as they came out... Teja hugged Karan...

Teja:give me garmi... I am cold...(baby voice)

Karan:toh kisne bola tha itne chote kapde daalne ke liye...

Teja:now you are shouting on me...

Karan:i am not... Ye le ek aur jacket daale...

Karan gave his jacket to her and made her water that jacket...

Later they both goes to the hotel room... And checked inn in their suit...

In the evening...

It was the meeting where everyone from the rodies team will gather... And have a meeting regarding timings and everything...

This time Teja wore full clothes... Whit a woolen cap on her head...

Teja:see now i am good girl... Now i will not get cold... (Baby voice)

Karan:yes my baby... Let's go we are already very late...

Teja:haa haa chalo..

They both went down to the restaurant were the meeting will take place...

As soon as they entered they were greeted by glares of prince and Ranvijay...

Teja:meri wahaj se late nhi hua iss ladke ne mujhe uthaya nhi isliye itna late hua hai..

And then she pointed to Karan and he looked at her with widen eyes as she was the one was actually got them late...

Karan:had dhai yaar...

Prince:arre yaar chodo aap dono aagye wahi bohot hai chalo meeting chalu karte hai..

RV: arre mujhe Milne toh de kitna time hogya yaar Karan..

He got up and hugged him... He to hugged him back..

Karan:paaji.. so long... Aap toh gayab hi hogye the... Mumbai mein the hi nhi...

RV:nhi mein India mein hi nhi tha itna time...

Karan:arre haa...

RV:aur bhabhi ji kaise ho... Pheli baar mil rhe ho but baate Kam nhi ho rhi aapki... Pure raste yuvi aur prince tumhare baare mein baat kar rhe the...

Teja chuckles... RV came forward to hug her... She to hugs him back...

Production people: guys milna hogya ho toh meeting chalu kare...

They chuckles and then starts with the meeting...

PP:kal subha se auditions chalo ho jaayenge aur maybe next day morning tak chalega... And then next to next day again auditions... Then we will leave for other places...

Karan:ye sab toh Hume pata hai ek bata batao ki host kon hone wala hai...

PP:we are very sorry but vo aapko kal hi pata chalega...

_________________

Next day!!

Karan had already got ready..