PAMPERING..

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back..
Let's start with the update..

Happy reading...

_______________________________________________

Next morning...

Karan woke up early...and he saw Teja sleeping cutely with a pout on her face...he quickly packed the pout and then her whole face....

Teja woke up with showers of kisses on her faces...she gave a pleasant smile to him...and rubbs her eyes....Karan also passed the smile to him..

Karan:baby how are you feeling now...?

Teja:kuch acha nhi lagg rha hai....(she says cutely)

Karan:kya hua laddo...

Teja:pata nhi ajeb sa hi lagg rha hai....

Karan:toh ek kaam kar aaj off lele aur hum doctor ke paas jaate hai...mene kal hi appointment le li thi....

Teja:sunnyyyy....off nhi le sakti mein iss month mein already bohot off hogye hai....

Karan:tu nhi jaa rhi hai...

Teja:par sunny please samjho na...(cutely)

Karan:not working....

Teja: please....

Karan:tejasswi mene bol Diya na ki nhi jaana hai....(sternly)

Teja slowly nodded and went to washroom to freshen up...once she is back...Karan looked at her....Teja also looked at him but awarted her gase when she saw Karan also looking at her...

She quickly got ready infront of the mirror...

Karan goes to her and back hugs her....she didn't reacts.....after she was done with everything...

Wringging in his grip she came out and wished everyone good morning....

KM:aaj shoot kitne baje hai baccha....

Karan comes there...

Karan:aaj teju ne off liya hai...

Teja gave a look and went to kitchen....

She was working and suddenly she fell down...hearing to the voices....Karan immediately went to the kitchen and saw Teja arranging herself from the fall...

Karan immediately went to her and helped her getting up....once she is up he picks her up and goes to the bedroom....

Karan:teju kya hua kal raat se you are not feeling well fir aaj subha bhi you told me that you are not well....then this...abhi bhi you want to go to shoot and exhaust yourself....huh....(a little high voice)

Teja flinched a bit and KD said...

KD:what the hell Karan....behave yourself... Mana she is not well and you are saying this for her benefit only but watch your tone...i would not appreciate if you will continue talking to her like this... Mark my words....better stop this right here...(in the same tone as Karan)

Karan:sorry...but dekho na abhi girte girte bachi hai...lagg jaati toh...aur shoot pe toh mein nhi Huna iske sath...

Teja:toh ye baat you can tell me in softer tone...(cutely)

And everyone went aww on her...

Karan sits beside her....

Karan:i am sorry...i promise i will not repeat this again....pakka....

Cutely and holds his ears...

Varun:wahh...the stud Karan Kundrra aise betha hai...

Omi comes from behind...