A REGULAR DAY

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

_______________________________________________

Host passed them the mic...Karan gave the mic to Teja...and gestures her to speak first...

Teja:thank you so much pinkvilla for the most loved couples award to us...and thank you to all the three fandoms troops squads and tejran fam....for showing immense love to us...

And then Teja passed the mic to Karan...

Karan:thank you pinkvilla for this honour....to be honest I am here to meet my new friends who talked about me and my partner alot...

And then passed a chuckle....

They both moved out of the main event hall and again went to red carpet for the last interviews and all the stuff...

While giving interview one of the reporter asked...

Rep:mam and sir congratulations for the new car of yours....

Karan:nhi nhi mene nhi kharidi hai madam ne kharidi hai....

Teja smiled...but the reporter was not ready to listen....at the end he congratulated Teja...

Teja:congratulate toh mujhe karna chiye aapko....finally aapko realise hua gaadi mene kharidi hai.... please everyone clapped for him...

Karan laughed and clapped his hands for a second....

And then they both left for the home...

Soon they came and saw nobody in hall....both found that everyone has retired to sleep...

Teja and Karan went inside the room...as soon as Teja closed the door...

Karan caged her in between his body and door...as Teja turned she closed her eyes at the  proximity they both are sharing...Karan moved forward and kissed her forehead softly...

Karan slowly moves to her ears...he bites her earlobe and growls...

Karan:fuck Teja you dont know how hot you are looking in this dress....you don't know how hard i was controlling myself throughout the event....

With this they started their session and slept late at night....

Next morning....

Teja woke up with Karan sleeping like a baby on her chest....with a cute pout on his lips...she peaked that pout and started to wake Karan up...

Teja:sunny utho....meinu late ho rha hai....

Karan:ah...laddo todhi derr aur sone de...

Teja:acha toh atleast leave me...

Karan:nhi you are also sleeping with me...

Teja:tum uth rhe ho yaa nhi...(sternly)

Karan:fine uth gya...bass....

He got up and sat on the bed like a baby who was forced to wake up early in the morning....Teja chuckles seeing her little like this...

Teja:awwie....mere Little gussa hogya...(baby voice)

Caressing his chin and got up from bed...but karan pulled her back...

Teja:sunny aaj bohot kaam hai phele shoot fir vidhi ke ghar jana hai...fir shayad tum bol rhe the na ki koi aane bhi wala hai...

Karan:arre haa...Varun aayega...usse baat toh ki hi nhi...mein puch ke batata tu ki kab tak aayega...aur vidhi ke ghar kyu Jana hai....

Teja shook her head hopelessly...

Teja:tum bhul gye vidhi aur Umar ki shaadi hone wali hai shayad....

Karan:shit ye toh mein bhul hi gya tha...

Teja:ab ye baat mein Umar ko bataugi....(smiled sheepishly)

Karan:don't you dare to do that..

Teja:i will....(smirked)

Karan:hammm....mamma ye ladki mujhe bohot pareshan karti hai....(dramatically)

Teja smirked and went to get ready....

Karan and Teja both got ready...and went out of the room.... everyone was already settled on the dinner table...

Karan:mamma mene varun ko call kiya tha...vo raat tak aayega

KM:achi baat hai...mein khana bana dugi....varun ka favourite Banega aaj....

Everyone nodded....

Teja:mamma mein aaj aapko help nhi kar paaogi....

KM:koi baat nhi bacche....shoot hai tera pata hai...aur fir teen din ki chutti bhi hui hai...toh kaam jyada hoga...

Teja:haa mamma aur uske baad vidhi ki shadi ki date bhi aa rhi hai toh mein akasa aur Divya hum sab uske ghar jaane wale hai dresses vo sab ke liye...

KM:koi baat nhi yashvi haina...

Yash:haa bhabhi aap tension free hoke jaao.. mein hu yaha pa mamma ke sath...

Teja:thank you so much yashvi...

Karan:chal laddo late hojayega...fir mujhe bolegi sunny tumhari wajah se hua mujhe late ..

Teja:aee...don't tease me....

Karan:kyu na karu...mein kisi se nhi darta hu...

KD was sitting right beside Karan he hold karan's one ears...and twisted it...

Karan:ouch...papa kya kar rhe ho...ouch...papa lagg rhi hai...

KD:tune hi toh bola tu kisi se nhi darta...

Teja was laughing witnessing the scene...

Karan:ye jo tune meri family hijack ki haina... Baad mein bata ta hu tujhe toh...

Teja:papa dekho mujhe Dara rha hai..(innocently)

He twisted his ears more this time..

Karan:ouch ouch papa....kya alr rhe ho...acha acha sorry...bass...ab toh chodo...

KD:better...next time se meri beti ko darana mat warna dekhna kya karta hu tera...

Karan nodded and Teja showed him tongue....

With this Karan went to drop Teja to her sets and went to umar's house... everyone of infinity boys were present there...

After spending sometime with them he went to a meeting...

Here Teja was done with the shoot at 5 in the evening...She went to vidhi's house from the set...there the whole infinity was present with diyva...

{Divya is a wedding planner and she has a big secret with her which is related to tejran's life}

Teja:hello guys...

Karan:hiee...

Teja first goes and hug Karan and then Karan made her sit on his laps.....Karan was kissing her nape time to time....

After a thorough decisions of where is the wedding going to take place...what will be the theme of the wedding and everything....

After that everyone went to their house...

Karan and Teja went to pick varun up from the airport...

To be continued....

_______________________________________________

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️